Kiss and make up *SMUT* (Tom Holland)

(Little note, the original last page of this got deleted, since my word crashed and so deleted the last page : ( naturally I am upset about this, especially as I was very happy with the ending, so apologies if the end of this smut isn't up to my usual standard of writing, I was so upset after it got deleted that I kind of just wanted to get it done : ( that being said, I hope that you enjoy it regardless x)

"I can't believe you!" I yelled as Tom and I stormed into our apartment, him slamming the door behind us.

"Me? You completely embarrassed me in front of Robert, in front of the Chris', in front of Zendaya, you embarrassed me in front of everyone!" he shouted back. My eyes widened as I turned to face him.

"How the fuck is me calling you out for flirting with another woman more embarrassing than you flirting with someone who isn't your girlfriend?!" I exclaimed.

"For fucks' sake, Y/N, I told you that I wasn't flirting with her! I was smiling and laughing at her jokes because I'm a nice person! If being a nice person constitutes as flirting, then sure, I flirt with everyone!" he scoffed as he threw his arms down against his sides. I choked and shook my head.

"Tom, I've seen you when you flirt. You were flirting with that girl, metres away from where your girlfriend was sat. It was you who embarrassed yourself tonight, not me." I shook my head. He scoffed again and looked at me.

"Sure, babe. Whatever helps you sleep better at night." He nodded.

"What'll help me sleep better at night is you sleeping on the couch." I stated as I turned and started to head towards our bedroom.

"Oh, darling, come on! Don't make me sleep on the sofa!" he yelled after me, groaning as I raised my middle finger at him before walking into our bedroom and slamming the door.

I lay in bed, facing the window as tears rolled down my cheeks. I sighed and thought about the events that had transpired earlier in the night. We had been at Robert Downey Jr's windmill for a party, and we'd all been having the best time. Until I had seen Tom talking to the girl that we ended up fighting about. I didn't even know who she was, all I knew what was she'd had a hand on Tom's bicep and had him smiling and laughing at whatever she was saying. I sighed and closed my eyes. Maybe I was wrong about him having flirted. I mean, sure, it had looked like it, but Tom was also a very kind and charming guy who did laugh at other people's jokes so that they didn't feel stupid or silly for trying. Maybe I had messed up. I opened my eyes again as the bedroom door opened, a small sigh being heard before the door shut again. The bed behind me dipped, making me bite my lip as Tom climbed in next to me before wrapping his arm around my waist like he always did. I couldn't help but smile slightly, as even in the middle of a fight, the boy still wanted to be close to me. And I was going to let him be. I turned around so that we were facing each other, making him rest his head against his pillow as he looked at me in the dark.

"I'm sorry, darling. I didn't handle the situation like an adult, and I should have done." He mumbled quietly. I bit my lip and shook my head.

"I'm sorry too, Tommy. You're right, you smiling and laughing doesn't equal flirting, and I shouldn't have assumed as much. I'm sorry." I whispered. He sighed and nodded, his lips giving me a small smile as he raised his hand to cup my cheek. I leant in and pressed our lips together, making him smile into it as he returned the kiss. I broke the kiss but kept my lips hovering next to Tom's, making him look at me. Suddenly, his eyes went dark, making my heart jump and the space between my legs start to dampen. I knew that look. Tom leant in and re-ignited the kiss, though it was a lot hungrier and more desperate this time. I returned it immediately, curling my hand around to the back of his neck and gently pulling on his curls. He moaned in response, making me smirk against his lips as he rolled on top of me and deepened the kiss, gently forcing his tongue past my lips and into my mouth. I let him take over the kiss, the submissive side of my personality always caving to Tom's dominant side as he lay in between my legs, making me raise them and wrap them around his waist. He broke the kiss and moved his lips down to my neck, making me breathe out and arch my back as he immediately started leaving open-mouthed and nippy kisses against my skin.