SIXTY ONE

I kissed her, tempted to rip her dress off

I kissed her, tempted to rip her dress off. Her fingers combed through my hair and I groaned, gripping her thighs.

My tongue pushed into her mouth while her fingers tiptoed over my skin, my arms and wrapped around my neck.

Slipping a hand up to the back of her head as I deepened the kiss. I wasn't ready to let her go yet but she struggled to pull away from the kiss to breathe.

I missed this. I missed her. I missed the way she made me feel.

I pulled away reluctantly and stared at her. While sitting on the counter of Tino's bathroom, her back was still arched, neck craned up to meet my lips, eyes shut and lips parted like she could still feel my lips on hers.

I cupped her breasts, running my thumb over her hard nipples. Her soft hands trailed down to my pants, tugging carelessly and hungrily at the rope holding my sweatpants.

Pushing her dress off her thighs, I ran my palm over her supple and thick thighs, letting out a sigh of relief.

"Please" she whispered and shook my head.

"Can't, Princess. Y'know I can't" I mumbled, looking up at her. Her lips were set in a pout and I sighed.

"I'll run us a bath, okay?" I kissed her cheek and her pout disappeared, giving way to a grin.

With a chuckle, I walked off to run a bath, using some of her favorite oils and bath bombs. Since the bathtub wasn't as big as the one in our room, Tino decided to make her breakfast and get her chocolates.

I walked back to out angel and she swing her legs back and forth. Her nightdress pushed just above her waist and she wasn't wearing any panties.

However, I noticed something on her thighs. Like small cuts.

"Did you fall, baby?" I asked in confusion to inspect the cuts. It was obvious they had healed over time but my heart ached and I wondered if it still hurt.

How did she even get them?

"Did you fall, Hmm?" I looked up at her and she shook her head, refusing to look at me.

"Then how did you get cut? Does it hurt?"

"No" she simply replied and I narrowed my eyes at her.

She didn't want to talk about it. But my heart ached as I thought about the fact that she didn't want to talk to me.

Had things really changed?

Maybe she really didn't trust us anymore.

"You know that I love you, right?" I whispered against her lips and her eyes slowly met mine. She hesitated before answering with a nod.

She never hesitated before.

"Alright. Let's get your nightdress off..." I trailed off, pulling her nightdress off her body. I gulped as her beautiful tits came into view.