Chapter 6 🖤

*excuse all mistakes*Dezmond JacksonLocation: A hoes houseMiami-Dade Florida

Dezmond Jackson
Location: A hoes house
Miami-Dade Florida

I was laying in one of my hoes bed shirtless. We just got done fucking & I was tryna smoke a blunt to relax my nerves.

I was pissed off cause this hoe really tried me. While we was fucking she talking bout some "I love you"

I ain't never pull out so fast in my god damn life and it wasn't even because I had to nut

I was just thrown off...like all the way. Shit I barely love myself so how the fuck imma love somebody.

And when I do find that special person who I love it fasho won't be ha.

I was so deep in my high phase I ain't even peep shorty tryna speak to me.

"So youn hear me talking" Zamara said while rubbing my chest.

I blew smoke out my nose. "Get off me yo" I said removing her arm.

"I did sum wrong" she said while sitting up & her face scrunched up.

"Hell yeah you crossing your boundaries you ain't my girlfriend"

She scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Well I was hoping we could change that cause I'm pregnant"

I just blankly stared at her. "Ok" I said while taking another puff.

"The fuck that gotta do with me I never fuck anybody raw unless I'm committed and I'm most def not committed to you"

"Bu-" I cut her off

"Ain't no butts bitch that ain't my baby so go find somebody to play with" I said while looking around the room fa my shirt.

"Hold up who you calling a bitch"

I found my shirt and put it on as I continued to ignore her. I found my condom on the floor and went to go flush it down ha toilet.

She fa sure ain't go catch me slipping. I went to the front off the house to put on my slides and get my keys off the couch.

As soon as I was about to leave I heard zamara running.

"Wait Murda I'm sorry"

I looked back at her and just walked out.

I hopped in my car and played NBA youngboy no mentions and sped off.

As I was driving I was thinking bout what she said. I'm happy I ain't fuck raw because I'm not mentally stable for a child.