chapter 14

Sana's P.O.V

"Aren't they so cute and handsome at the same time?" i said and started daydreaming. "Tch" i heard someone from behind.

I turned around to see if who it was and he's here again, judging me as a fangirl. "You know...... they're good at dancing" jk said. I smiled and seen him rolled his eyes on my phone.

I heard him whisper something but i didn't hear it clearly. "What's that you're saying?" i asked. He didn't answer or look back but just walked out of the room. 

"Class go to the gym now, mr. jung is waiting for you all" i signed the girls so we could walk there together. On our way to the gym my stomach suddenly hurts and i have to go and do my bussiness.

"I'll meet to there later" i smiled. I hurriedly went in and do my thing. 

After that, i washed my hands first and then fix my P.E. uniform before heading on my way. But just as i walk a few steps i stepped on something. It was a ring same as mine, i look at it again and i wasn't wrong, it really is the same ring i have in my hand.

Who could've dropped it? i narrowed my eyes and look at any direction then i saw jk walking. I tried to get to him but he's faster than me so i stopped and breathed heavily. 

If he did accidentaly dropped it, does that mean he's my ................husband? I look back at it and back at where he was walking. I couldn't believe after all this time he was the one.

I held it once again and hang it in my necklace so i couldn't lose it either. I must hurry and get to the gym.

                                    Taehyung's P.O.V

"Hey, have you seen my..?" i asked jk. "Your what?" i rolled my eyes and pointed one of my finger. "Uh no. where did you lost it?" i scrathed my head and looked around. Sh*t i can't lose that thing! it's my engagement ring and if i lose it, it will be the end of me.

"Class, please sit down for a while" mr. jung said as soon as sana arrived too. I looked firmly at her fingers and hers was still there, and i don't know where's mine. I'm getting more frustrated.

"We'll be playing dogdeball today and i wanted you to pick your partners, girls and boys. Boys, you'll protect your partners not to be hit by the player who will throw the ball through your direction. Is it all clear?" we all nodded.

"Please pick your partners now" I stood up and immidiately pulled her hand. "Hey, i thought you were mad at me?" she asked.

The game is about to start so i didn't answer her. Mr. Jung then blowed the whistle as a sign that the game will start. "Stay behind my back" i said and she nodded.

                                         Third person's P.O.V

The game went on smoothly as the players slowly decreases. Taehyung kept on holding her from behind while catching the ball several times.

Sana suddenly becomes a bit dizzy. She stopped and separated from taehyung while she held her head with her hand and felt her knees weaken that she couldn't do a single move. 

Their opponent  grabbed it as a chance and immidiately threw the ball on her direction. Taehyung noticed it and ran fast through her directon. He hugged her tightly and succeeded on protecting her from getting hit but he lost his balance causing the both of them to fall over the floor.

The others remained shock seeing them in an awkward position. He helped her to stand up. "Are you two okay?"mr. jung asked and they both nodded. "sana, you should have a rest at the school clinic" 

"I'll go with her" taehyung volunteered. They both head out of the gym.

"Thanks" she smiled at him. "nah, you don't have to thank me. i just did my part" he smiled back and held her hand as they walked  through the hallway.