14: Are You Serious?!

Hi! I just gotta say that I've been hella procrastinating on writing this chapter, and I just now realized that I haven't updated this story in OVER 2 WEEKS! Holt shit. It's January and this is a Halloween book. God damn. Well, hope you like it anyways!

The gym was almost completely silent, aside from the two boy's ragged breathing, as the class was still frozen and shocked by the outcome of the fight. Many had been expecting Bakugo to win, and others thought the same for Tamaki, but none of them could have predicted that it would come out as a draw.

Kirishima was looking from one side of the gym to the other, trying to decide which of his close friends to help up. When he couldn't, he took to helping both of them, first slinging Tamaki around his shoulder and then Bakugo, who growled but didn't show any other resistance.

As the three walked out of the gym, with Bakugo grumbling about how Tamaki's plan shouldn't have worked, the class was finally starting to process what just happened.

The first person to talk was Midoriya, although he wasn't actually talking.

"I didn't know that Tamaki could use his quirk in that way. I always thought that the things he ate had to be a part of his body, not fired out of it. This could be a huge upgrade for him. It also brings to light the fact that his quirk also works with liquids, which could be very useful. It would be like he has multiple quirks! He could shoot water out of his hands like Kota, or use vegetable oil as an oil slick for enemies. And his new "Kirishima Style" could also be used for other purposes, such as if he ate a scrap of metal he could have his own built-in armor! It has so many uses and it's so powerful! More than it was before! This is truly amazing!" The boy muttered, his hands moving feverishly as he scribbled notes down in a book that didn't exist.

"Midoriya," Todoroki said flatly, trying to bring his friend back to reality.

"Hm?" He answered distantly, not really paying attention.

"Midoriya." He repeated in the same tone, this time effectively snapping him out of his trance.

"A-ah. Sorry, Todoroki." He apologized. He just nodded before turning back to Aizawa, who was about to announce the next match.

"Next." The man said, tapping a few things on his phone.

"Looks like you're the last one up Iida." Uraraka pointed out to her friend. "You're gonna have to fight the last mystery person."

"As long as it is not Hatsume, I shall not back down!" He said loudly, internally praying that wasn't actually the pink-haired girl, and that he hadn't jinxed it.

"Good luck Iida," Midoriya said, giving him a reassuring smile. Iida returned it, even if you couldn't see it under his mask.

"Next match." Aizawa finally said. "Tenya Iida vs. Mirio Togata."

"MIRIO?!" 2 people screamed, those being Uraraka and Deku because Kirishima was gone and Tsu wasn't that type of person. The two's eyes were wide and they had disbelieving looks on their faces.

"Why are you so shocked guys? We had the other 2 members of the Big Three come in." Sero asked, and the 3 had to take a moment to remember that not many people knew about Mirio losing his quirk.

"W-well, um, it's because we heard that he was busy with other things so we didn't think he would come," Midoriya said nervously, making an excuse as to not spill Mirio's business.

"It's fine Midoriya." A confident voice came from behind him, making him jump and spin around. "I was going to tell them anyway. It wouldn't be fair if I didn't."

Standing in front of them was Lemillion himself, his cowlicked hair and cartoonish eyes as bright and peppy as ever.

If it weren't for the sudden shock of him being right in front of them, his costume would have made a lot of them burst out laughing, which was the point.

The whole thing was skin-tight, showing off his broad chest and muscles, and the color scheme was mostly, scratch that, completely blue, the only exception being the yellow gloves. The chest area had a bluish-white colored stripe, the rest being aquamarine. The arms were dark blue, with another smaller white stripe bordered by aquamarine. Wrapped around the forearms were thick cyan straps resembling Aizawa's capture gear, wrapped around at least five times to make a thick protective layer, the tips having small orange clips on them. The legs were dark blue as well, minus the white strip that covered the crotch area, the there were small grey pouches attached to the thighs. The white boots came up to the pouches, attached by a small button, and there were 2 more straps loosely tied around the ankles, one on each.

"I-Isn't that Nejire's costume?" Uraraka asked, recognizing her superior's suit instantly

"Yup!" Mario answered, completely unfazed by some of the strange looks he was getting. "The Big Three were supposed to go as each other, but Nejire backed out last second to go as Ryukyu." He explained.

The class nodded. "So what were you going to tell us Mirio?" Iida asked, picking up that it was important.

Togata chuckled slightly. "Well, as you know, a few months ago 4 of your classmates were part of a raid on a Yakuza base." The class nodded again, remembering how worried they were when they were informed that some of them were seriously injured and that one man even died. "Well, they weren't just normal Yakuza. Their leader was a powerful villain named Overhaul who was using some..." He paused, his expression faltering momentarily. "Unethical methods to develop a drug that could temporarily erase someone's quirk."

The class, minus three, froze. Erasing quirks? Like Aizawa? And what did he mean by unethical methods? They didn't get to ponder it for very long as Mirio continued to talk.

"Well, I was a part of that raid too, and was the first person to fight Overhaul face to face. Well, turns out that he managed to complete a finished version of the quirk erasing bullet, making it permanent, and you can guess what happened after that." He finished, a smile still plastered on his face.

The class was shocked, for the umpteenth time that day. Most of them could put together what Mirio was implying, and those who couldn't were quickly and quietly filled in by their peers.

"S-so you're quirkless now?" Mina asked, trying to confirm what she already knew was the truth. Mirio only nodded.

"But, that doesn't mean that I'm useless!" He said happily, pointing a finger at his chest. "I can still fight, even if I don't have any powers! I still have my own strength and muscles that I've been working on for years now! So don't think that you're going to win just because of that!"

The class was instantly amped up by his upbeat attitude, and they couldn't help but believe everything that he said, whether they knew it or not. Midoriya smiled widely, and Shinsou gave him a soft knowing look before turning his attention back to the blonde.

"I agree, Togata!" Iida said loudly, his chest filling up with admiration for the older student. I shall not underestimate you!"

"Glad to hear it, Tenya!"

"Now that that's out of the way." Aizawa's sullen voice cut through the happy atmosphere. "Will you two please get into your places."

The two nodded, both taking their spots on either side of the arena.

Without waiting for confirmation, Aizawa started the match.

"Fight."

Yo! I'm sorry that I keep ending chapters like this. I just really wanted to get this out for you guys. I just thought that having this little part what better than nothing, right? Idk, but, I hope you liked it!