30 - grave decisions,

Lotus, swirled her tongue around the cherry blow pop, unbothered as her foot rested on top of the table. She found the dismayed faces of her friends humorous, as if they hadn't known what she was capable of. They all stood around, trying to process what they had saw, and how it happened.

Lotus had ran the story by them twice already, but they still were comprehending the timeline of the events. Mid ran his hands down his face a couple of times, before finally glancing up at her. "So, just to run this back again to make sure I'm understanding this correctly." he cleared his throat, resting his arms on his knees.

"You overheard us telling them where Jon Jon was yesterday, so you decided to take matters into your own hands. Right?" Mid questioned, Lotus hummed and nodded her head, still sucking on the blow pop. "Okay, then, you dropped his head off to us because you wanted us to think that Boonie did it. Before you offed Jon Jon, he told you that Boonie was closer to you than you thought. You put two and two together, figuring out where he was hiding, and you went to off him too—all by yourself?"

Lotus nodded her head once again, pulling the blow pop from her lips, slowly licking over them as her and Mid stared at one another for a few moments. Santos stepped up and looked between the two, with his arms over his chest. "Nigga are you turned on by this?" he gave Mid a wild look, glancing over at Lotus.

"N-naw—I'm just, amazed by it because she did all that shit by herself, in one night." Mid said as she smirked.

"Well I mean I can't take all the credit. I did have a little help." Lotus shrugged.

"Hold on, is that why Rylo was over your house last night?" Mid raised an eyebrow, giving her an uneasy look.

"Yup,"

"You still talk to Rylo?" Bambi asked her, Lotus nodded her head, not bothering to look her way. "Wait, wait—so my thing is, how did you find him so easily?"

Lotus dropped the smirk from her face, and shot Bambi a dirty look. She sat up in the chair, leaving the blow pop in her mouth as she clasped her hands together. "Y'all make your jobs so hard, he said he was closer to me than I thought. Mid told me awhile back that he had surveillance set up in the house across from mine, because he wanted to make sure that I was still safe. Now I figured, Mid was probably still renting out the house. The only reason we didn't know, is because there was never a car parked out front of the house and there were never lights on. Oh, and also because y'all never cared to check." Lotus rolled her eyes, sitting back in the chair.

"How were we supposed to know to check? Lotus we're dealing with a lot of shit." Bambi tried defending the rest. Lotus scoffed a laugh, shaking her head in disappointment.

"How were y'all supposed to know to check? Answer me this, Masiyah, if your dad or mother was killed, you would search this city high and low, every crack and crevice, am I right?" Lotus raised her eyebrow, gesturing her hands. Bambi hesitated for a moment, glancing around the room at everyone else, before she slowly nodded her head. "Exactly, but since it was my dad, y'all want to take your precious ass time. I don't give a fuck about him crossing us, and being a fuckin' snake, he murdered my fuckin' dad! You should've all took this shit personal as if that was your dad as well!"

They all remained quiet, exchanging glanced with one another. Lotus's leg started to bounce up and down, "I don't give a fuck about y'all 'dealing wit' a lot of shit', I'm dealing with a lot of shit, yet I still found a way to make this shit happen. It took me, one night to do what took y'all a month." She threw one finger up on one hand, as she slapped the other down on the table, shooting up from her chair.

"Lotus I'm so sor—"

"I don't want no fuckin' apology—I want my dad back. If you can't find a way to go back in time to stop that from happening, or bring him back, keep your fuckin' apologies. None of this shit made me feel better, at the end of the day, he's never coming back. Life is going to continue to go on, and I will forever have this burden of being the reason why Reese and my dad are dead," Lotus wiped away the fallen tears that were now streaming down her face. "Which is why I'm calling a quits." She sniffled.