chapter 3: Training

Training. It was Kriffing Pain.

That was the one thing in mind at his Mandalorian Training with his Mentor, Bo-Katan,

It been Weeks Since he started his Training, Little by Little he made Excellent Progress by this. Normal training would take months.

But not for His Exception. Clones Are Met for War, And He Was Made to be a Soldier, a Warrior, Like The Original Template was.

At the Mid Day, Tonyen Was training his Combat fighting with Bo-Katan as He Breathe Tiredly while looking at her.

"You won't make it, If you don't put more action in it, Clone.." Bo-Katan Mocks him with that Stupid Annoying Smirk.

Tonyen Growled as He get into a Fighting position to Go again at it with her. Bo-Katan Charge at him As He Dodge Her Attack and Quickly Kick Her Back which causes her To Crash against the Wall.

Tonyen smirk as Bo-Katan look at him in mixed Anger and Impressed. "That's more like it..." Said Bo-Katan.

They were at it again. His Skills Slowly Improved by the Day as He thought it must be from The Original Template Skills Hidden deep in his Blood and Fresh.

Pre Vizsla watch from a Distance as He smirk in Pride at the Boy's Skills in Fighting by Fist. Tonyen Gives his all at Bo-Katan as He did it with Determined to Win this Round.

He must Win. He can't lose. He must not lose. That what he thought over and over again.

Then He held Against Bo-Katan attacks as He Glared at her with a Warrior Passion. "You better Give Up... Clone.... You won't make it as a Mandalorian...." Bo-Katan mocks him Again as He grits his Teeth.

Tonyen Then Punched Bo-Katan None Stop Not even giving her a time to fight back as He Kept on attacking her with No Break.

Tonyen Makes her Fall to the Ground by kicking both of her legs off the Ground as He won in this round in Victory.

Bo-Katan smirk. "Not bad, But Let's more on to Weapons, You need to be good at it..." She said as Tonyen Nodded at this.

It Taken Weeks Of His Training, as Tonyen didn't stop to take a break not even an Hour. The more he trains the more he feels alive in his Life.

Tonyen Push pass his limits at his training while He perfect his Aim and Strength while The Others slowly started to Accept him as one of their own.

Tonyen Was in His Tent as He was polishing his Blaster as He Smile at the thought of Being free. It Was now 5 months since Escaping Kamino.

He wish he could have gone back to save the rest of his brothers.
But he was just one ordinary Person. He sighed at that.

Maybe One day........ Just maybe......
.
.
.

To be continued.....

Good soldier follow good orders...