Chapter 27

After a long and weary mission, (Y/n) and Rohan both wanted nothing more than to relax in their dorms for only a little while. Just a few hours, maybe take a small nap. Well, (Y/n)'s nap was incredibly small, for not even five minutes after she fell asleep, a knock woke her up from her slumber. She groaned, her hair a mess, and opened the door, only to stand in shock at seeing Obi-Wan in front of her.

"Hello there." he said, hiding his smile at the state of her bed head. She tried to glare at him, but was unsuccessful. HIs smile was contagious.

"Obi-Wan. What mission does the Council have for me now?" she asked, her eyes struggling to stay open.

"Well, it's for you as well as me and Anakin. Naboo has recently been seeing Separatist droids scouting their lands. Padmé has asked for us to help investigate."

"Oh no..." (Y/n) said, partially horrified. Naboo was already attacked once.

"That's not the worst of it." Obi-Wan said, and the elf's tiredness was quickly leaving her. "A captured droid informed them that there is a secret lab in their swamplands, creating a virus."

(Y/n) didn't think twice. "Wait here." she said, and closed the door. R3-E7 beeped and whistled behind her, and she nodded signaling him to follow. She got herself to seem presentable, and walked out the door to find her padawan, Obi-Wan quickly in tow. Knocking on Rohan's door, the Twi'lek was informed of the situation, and the three of them went off to find Anakin and Ahsoka.

~~~~~~~~~~

To say Anakin was worried was an understatement. (Y/n) could practically feel his nervousness over Padmé. Their gunship landed in the palace hangar, and the five Jedi walked out, R2 and R3 nearby, to be greeted by Captain Typho, C-3PO, and a pink female Gungan.

"General Kenobi, General Galad, Anakin, we're so glad-" Typho started, by was cut off by Anakin.

"Where's Senator Amidala?" he demanded.

"She went to look for the lab."

"And you let her go?!"

"Senator Padmé can be very hard to stop once she had made up her mind. " 3PO said, stepping forward.

"Good point... I know what you mean." Anakin said, finally calming down.

"This is Peppi Bow." Typho said, gesturing to the Gungan woman. "She was the last person to see them. Padmé sent her here to safety."

"Theysa looking for the sick-maker." Peppi said.

"They?" Obi-Wan asked.

"Representative Binks was with her." Typho informed. R2 beeped next to them.

"Go with the Gungan. See if you can find them." Anakin told Ahsoka.

"You got it, Master." the Togruta replied.

"Rohan, go with them. Report back to us if you find anything." (Y/n) said. Rohan nodded and followed the younger padawan. As soon as they were gone, Anakin turned to Typho.

"Why didn't you send someone to look for them?"

"Considering the latest developments, we thought it was best to wait for you." Typho claimed.

"What latest developments?" Obi-Wan asked.

"Come with us." Typho said, and led them to a holotable where a droid's head laid. "We did a robo-lobotomy on the battle droids and came up with this piece of memory."

Above the droid's head, a video of a bald man with extreme under eye bags appeared. He wore a lab coat, leading (Y/n) to believe he was some sort of doctor of scientist.