𝐪 𝐮 𝐚 𝐭 𝐫 𝐞

The next morning, Madelyn woke up, feeling awful

The next morning, Madelyn woke up, feeling awful. She felt like she was having a fever. She got up and tried to control her breathing. She had a headache and the sound of Bella taking a shower and her dad eating breakfast made her wanted to snap. Why all the sudden she heard every little noise? She could almost hear her dad mumbling about something on the tv.

She walked out of her room and bumped into Bella, who was getting out of the bathroom. She wanted to punch her in the face, but she bit the inside of her mouth to not say or do anything. She didn't want to get in trouble with her dad and while he knew Bella was not always nice and innocent like she pretended to, he still loved her and didn't want anything to happen to her. Bella looked like she wanted to yell at her, but when they locked eyes, she ran to her room and closed the door.

"Mads, are you okay?" Getting out of her thoughts, Madelyn looked at her dad who looked at her with worry. She didn't notice she was shaking with rage until he talked to her. She nodded warily.

"Okay. I'm going to see Billy. Do you need a ride?" She nodded again and kept her mouth closed. She felt like if she talked, she was going to explode. But why did she wake up with that rage inside of her? She was usually a happy girl. Madelyn decided to not eat breakfast and went back to her room. She put some clothes on and went to the bathroom to get herself ready.

Charlie and his daughter reached Billy's house and Madelyn decided to walk to Paul's place, where they were meeting with Jared

Charlie and his daughter reached Billy's house and Madelyn decided to walk to Paul's place, where they were meeting with Jared. She needed to get some peace before talking with her friends as she felt like she was going to be aggressive. She took a shortcut, walking into the forest. It was calm around her and the serenity caused her to feel more relaxed than she had the past week. 

Suddenly, she was tackled against a tree. A blond man was standing a few meters away from her and a red headed woman was sitting on a branch. The sight of them broke something in her. Like it was the one thing missing for her to break free. Madelyn didn't control her body anymore. Her instinct did. And it told her to change.

She was breathing heavily and every single bone of her body cracked. She screamed in pain and felt like a body shifted into something bigger, growling in warning.