December/ Birthday Wish

****Tuesday, December 8, 2020****

Finally, the production of Loki has come to end and today is the last day of shooting! In addition, today is your birthday ( for the sake of the chapter/ story we're using mine lol), and you can't wait to see Elena, even if it is for a little bit, as you always spend it with her- low-key you hope Tom does something too.

It's dawn, about 6 a.m, with the sun still not gracing the day, and you wake up to find Tom not in his bed with you. You wrap the sheets around your naked body and walk into the main hallway; you walk towards the stairs. "Tom?" you call out. From the kitchen, you hear, "I'm in the kitchen y/n". You proceed to walk down the steps and walk slowly with the sheets gracefully flowing behind you. Once you walk into the kitchen, you beheld the sweetest sight!

"Happy birthday y/n!" Tom exclaims with a flashing smile. In his hands, are a stack of pancakes with caramelized green apples with a single green candle on the top of a gold plate. You gasp, smile, and put your hands to your cheeks, "Tom! This is so sweet!" Tom starts singing happy birthday to you and sways with a little dance as he dances closer to you. 

Looking down at you Tom says, "Make a wish darling."

You think for a while like you did when you were a little girl and think of the perfect wish.  Looking at Tom in front of you, what more can you wish for. Then you think to yourself, "I wish to never ever be without this man."

 "So what did you wish for y/n?"

"I can't tell you, or it won't come true!" You give him a tight hug where your head is resting in the middle of his chest. Tom caresses your messy hair and lifts your chin and leans down to kiss you. 

"Do you recognize this breakfast," Tom asks.

You giggle slightly as you realize that this is the same breakfast you first tried ( and failed) to make him months ago. "It is what I first tried to make you months ago, but actually perfect."

"It is near perfection, but there is only one thing that comes close to perfection in this room..."

"You of course!" you interrupt.

Tom scoffs, "hmm, actually, I was thinking of you!"

You look down with your face warm and flushed, and smiling.

"I love how I can make you blush y/n. I think it is best that you spend your day with Elena today, best friends always celebrate together."

"But, I wanted to be at your last day today..." you say giving Tom puppy dogs eyes.

"Listen carefully to what I said, ' spend the day with Elena'," Tom pauses and gets closer you, feeling his warm breaths on your ear and neck, he whispers"...because I want to spend all night with you..."

You bite your lip and feel a rush of ecstasy run down your body, down between your legs you feel an instant throbbing. "Well, how about we take a quick shower together so you won't be late for your last day?"

Tom stands up and carries you upstairs to his bedroom. In the master bathroom, he takes off the bed sheet you were using exposing your naked body and quickly removes his pajama pants. He turns on the shower and steam starts to fill up the bathroom. Once inside you and Tom start kissing, but it doesn't take you long to let your hands wander to what you crave most in that instant. However, Tom stops your hand by your wrist before you could even get anywhere near his member. 

"No birthday girl...not yet." Tom says with a teasing tone.

"Please...I want, no, need you!" you beg.