Terushima

AUTHORS NOTE- if you'd like to get straight to the hornee part look for:
~🍋~
i mean these are lemons you know what you're getting into
THIS IS AN OLDER WRITING
i found the art from google so i'm not sure who to credit 😅
Fem!reader Dom!Teru
ok let's get started

Y/N POV
Terushima. Horrible most annoying guy ever, he slept with many girls and didn't give a flying fuck. He sucked at school and only cared for volleyball. ...Also the guy I hook up with after school. We had one agreement, while we're fucking he fucks no one else, not because i get jealous i literally hate the guy, but because i don't want no nasty ass coochie juices going inside me. I don't know where these girls have been and i don't want it anywhere near me.
"Y/N and Terushima, since you guys seem to dislike each other so much, you'll be working together. Maybe this will allow you guys to become more friendly. You have 10 minutes to talk!" Fuck. fuck fuck fuck. I had made it a point to not interact with him during school much. I knew the girls and i knew him. i didn't need mad cheerleaders coming for my head while he tries to mess with me. Everyone knows when Teru gets under someone's belt, so i've been extra careful. This could be my downfall. i sat there chewing my pen when he walked over and sat in front of me. We've had this little thing going on for quite some time but i have to admit every time i see him i understand why girls go crazy. He's hot.
"You're staring baby" he flashed me a dervish smirk. I rolled my eyes.
"Remember the deal Teru." i sighed and wrote down and stuff we needed for the project. i saw him nod, he knew if anyone found out this stopped fast. Yet his hand made its way up my skirt anyway. He slowly rubbed circles around my thigh.
"Teru, what do you think you're doing?" i looked around. We were in the back of the class and no one was looking but that didn't mean a thing. He just shrugged and continued looking through his textbook. His hand slid up and touched my clothed clit allowing a slight gasp to escape my lips.
"that's a sight i'll never get tired of" he said with a toothy grin.
"Can we work in the hall?" i asked and the teacher nodded. I dragged Teru out there only to bring him into the girls bathroom and slam him against the door locking it.
"You've got some damn nerve," he snarled looking down at me.
"fuck off teru you know what you were doing"
~🍋~
He flipped us so i was the one pinned against the door.
"You think you're gonna talk to me like that and get away with it?" his low, husky voice whispered in my ear causing me to hold my breath. I didn't say a thing and he slowly looked at my in the eyes. His hands reached down and pulled on my underwear only to crack a small smile.
"Already so wet... gorgeous~" his fingers slowly feeling my lips.
"s-shut up teru" i said gripping his hair.
"since you've been such a bad girl, and you're already so wet, i can get straight to it can't i?" he looked into my eyes and before i could say anything he shoved himself into me causing me to scream out,
"TERU~"
"aww baby you sound so good screaming my name, i'm almost sad you aren't mine~" his voice stayed close to my ear. I quickly pulled at his shirt and tugged it off taking mine along with it, he slipped out and i took off my skirt him taking off his pants and boxers.
"You okay with this beautiful?~" his words were like silk, flowing around me and embracing me as his lips hovered over mine. Every compliment made my heart explode as he caressed my body.
"Teru.. enough teasing please~" i begged.
Third Person POV
Terushima smirked at your begging, you knew it turned him on. He pressed his knee in between your legs and a quiet whimper left your lips.
"Sorry baby what was that? i couldn't hear you" his smug tone made you angry, why wouldn't he just give you what you want?
"Terushima. we both want this don't be annoying." you crossed your arms and cocked an eyebrow at him. His expression changed from cocky to upset. He furrowed his eyebrows and glared at you his mouth twisted in a frown. His hand gripped your neck so hard you were gasping for air.
"who the hell do you think you are huh? i give you everything you want when you want but i can't have my fun? be a good girl for me and we won't have issues y/n." his tone was warning you yet you still wanted to play games. you reached up and twisted his nipple. He pushed on your shoulders, his face now twisted in a smile, as you forcefully got on your knees.
"suck. now." His hard on stood proudly a couple inches from your face. he pushed your head closer, your lips touching it. he breathed out heavily and held you there waiting for you to move. you slow took his hard on in your hand and jerked him before placing your lips on his tip and licking. he grunts out in frustration and places his index and thumb on the bridge of his nose.
"god, i really have to do everything myself don't i?" he held your head away from his throbbing cock and swiftly thrusted into your mouth. tears welled up and ran down as he ruthlessly fucked your face. grunts and moans left his mouth and you could feel the burning sensation in your throat as his cock reached unreasonable lengths. 1/3 of it still not in your mouth. he grinned at the sight and pulled out of your mouth leaving you gasping and coughing on the ground.
"are you done being a brat?" you nodded and he helped you to your feet. He caressed your cheek and wiped away your tears.
"i'm sorry princess, you know i had to do it right?" you nodded at his words and looked up at him, your attitude now gone all you wanted to do was please him. the affect he had on you made his eyes glow with lust. he licked his lips and kissed along your jaw.
"i want us ... to savor this ... together" he breathed in between kisses. he reached far enough to where his kisses were in between your legs. his tongue ring teasing your clit. he slowly sucked allow him tongue ring to press into you more causing moans to spill out of you, your legs squirming around from pleasure. he licked at you rapidly and you felt a knot form in your stomach. you gripped his hair and moaned out loud enough for everyone in the school to hear. your cum covered his lips and face as he kissed his way back up your body and licked your ear.
"jump." you did as you were told, wrapping your legs around his waist. His throbbing hard on now pressed in between your womanhood and himself. Your back against the wall.
"please just put it in~" you moaned out, rubbing yourself against him trying to get some friction. you snaked your hands around his neck, one hand tugging at his hair the other scratching his back. he lifted you and slowly pushed in causing you to throw your head back in ecstasy. He paused for a moment, and when you thrusted into him, a feral look glazed over his eyes. his eyebrows furrowed and his hair fell down with sweat falling down his face as he thrusted into you faster and rougher than any time before.
"ahh~ teru... please it feels so good!~" your head pressed against the wall, he held your hips in place, slamming into you again and again. there were no more words just the sounds of grunts and moans as he slammed into you at a furious pace. he lifted one hand from your hip to your neck and squeezed, ecstasy flowing through your body.
"fuck.. so.. tight~" his head flew back and his teeth clenched. you blushed at his words, your head still pressed against the wall, your mouth hung open as fluid moans escaped from you. your eyes shut, you couldn't control yourself anymore.
"teru.. teru~"
"haa~ y/n.. if you keep saying my name i'm gonna cum"
"ahh~ haagh~ ugh teru it feels so good~"
"f-fuck~"
"teru ahh~ i'm gonna cum"
"not until i say." his words were cold. he was now pressed flush against you, stomach to stomach. his toned abs rubbing against you as he thrusts into you.
"god i love your body~ you're beautiful~" he gasped looking down as he thrust harder and harder. you were losing your voice and could only keep your mouth open, your back arched and your hands gripped his shoulders. he bit your shoulder before thrusting harder yet sloppier.
"cum now." his voice was low and husky in your ear, it threw you over the edge. you both came panting and gasping for air. he held onto you and smiled, pushing his hair out of his face.
"teru..." your voice came out hushed and raspy.
"that was amazing? i know."
" no... i can't walk"
"oh... right ok" he set you gently on the ground grabbing some toilet paper and cleaning you up. wetting a cloth from his bag and wiping you down the best he could. he clothed you then clothed himself and combed his hands through your hair.
"open wide" you opened your mouth a bit confused, he grabbed your chin, his thumb pressing your bottom lip, and he spits into your mouth.
"swallow." you gulp down and looked up at him, a wicked smile spread across his face.
"com'n princess ima take you home." he carried you bridal style to his car and you laid your head against his chest, your hands around his neck.
word count: 1710
sorry if that was long 😅