38

(I'm sorry it's rushed)

Updating before scheduled?
Who am I?
Jk I update earlier then scheduled every day who am I kidding it's become a schedule.

Anyways

Trigger Warning.
Mentions Suicide, and the description of Committing Suicide.

Lilia's POV

It's been a couple days since the V-Live, and I've stayed off social media as much as I could. Andrea and my parents have called a lot, comforting me and making sure I'm not taking them to heart.

I just got off a call with a super nice fan who comforted me, saying she knew they were rumours but even if they were real she would support me. I cringed some times, hiding it but accepted the comfort even if it was about it being okay to date my cousin.

The next caller came in and all I heard was a laugh.

"You disgusting whore! You want to date all of your members and that's not enough? You want to date Kim Taehyung too! Disgusting! Die bitch die! Die like your brother. Kill yourself just like him. Go to a building and jump off it!"

Without even realising tears were threatening to fall, I smiled, holding my necklace. "Uhm, thank you.." I nod and she just laughs. "Was that not enough?"
Suddenly a video comes up and there's a man who's been hung and his body is burning is showing. I scream, pushing the iPad down and taking my earphones out as I heard the man scream. But even through that, I can still here her voice.

"Die like your brother. Die like Elijah."

I pull my knees up to my chest on the chair and have my chin rest on my knees. I feel myself breathe heavily as memories of that poor man comes into my head, then memories of my brother.

I can still hear her on the microphone, Jungwon then yelling at the staff. "Cut the call! Cut the call!" They were trying, but they couldn't. I take the iPad, put it back up so she can see me, the video stoped but I can still see her face. I put my earphones on and talk.

"You think your funny? Yes, keep going. Tell me to die, tell me to jump off a building, tell me I'm a whore who wants to date my members and a bts member. Tell me anything you want, but do not talk about my brother. Do not say his name." I say while putting the iPad back down and taking my earphones out.

"Lilia are you okay?" I feel jungwons hand go in mine, that's when I realised they were shaking. "I'm, i'm sorry somethings happened.." I hear Jungwon talk back to the caller and I put on a smile. "Talk to the fans, I don't want to take their time." I say while bowing my head and letting go of Jungwon's hand. I stand up and smile at the staff. "Do you mind if I go out for some fresh air?" I ask and they all nod.

Soon enough, for some reason I find myself at the top of the BigHit building. I knew I wasn't going to do anything rash, but I imagined it.

"Elijah? Is this how it felt?" I ask as I look up at the sky, sitting near the edge but not too close, my necklace once again between my fingers. "Why did you do it? Even if it felt like this, why wouldn't you take a step back and come back to me?" I ask, feeling my tears stream down my face.

"Why?"

I took a couple more steps back from the edge, knowing I shouldn't even think about that thought trying to push its way through. I lay down and just stare at the sky.

"I miss you Elijah, so much. I just want you to come back home."

It starts to rain, but I don't move. The rain would usually comfort me, but it made me feel worse.