38

*********************

Stay low, swing your arm, hold tight

'Cause it looks rough on the front tonight

*********************

APOLLO

"What the fuck?" I scream out, watching D walk in with an unconscious Allegra in his hands. There's a slight trail of blood trickling down from her head but it's not too bad.

His blue eyes are fucking massive and I can see him shaking as he walks in swiftly, running into his bedroom and calling out for me. I was already running behind him, but the tone of his voice really worried me.

"Dorian, what the hell happened? I thought you were at work!" I say, tearing open his nightstand and digging through condom packets and empty dab pens to pull out some gauze. "Fuck, go get the vodka, I don't have rubbing alcohol." I tell him, and he nods his head frantically before running out, the floors creaking heavily with each step he takes.

I kneel down to look at Allie, completely out of it and I know she'll probably have a concussion with the bruising that was already developing around her face.

"I-I got it." he quips, handing me the bottle so I can clean Allie's wound. "Apollo... something bad happening." He says nervously, and I keep my focus on Allegra, tying the gauze around the cut and tucking her underneath a loose blanket on Dorian's bed.

"You're going to tell me everything. Where's Benny?" I ask quickly, walking past him and into my bedroom.

I can feel his light footsteps pace close behind me, and it's moments like these that I'm reminded of how young Dorian is. He's only 19, and I'm 26... it doesn't seem like much but it was. It's why Bentley made sure to keep an eye on him, why she came and made us dinner and why he even lived with me.

"I-I don't know, we were working and- well, I went upstairs- they threw a bolt at me and- fuck, I-" He cuts himself off, choking on a cry.

I had never seen him like this before, biting back a few tears at the sole memory of what was going on. He smelled like gasoline.... So did Allegra.

"Hey, it's alright. I'll ask questions, you can nod yes or no." I tell him, pulling him by the bicep to the living room, sitting him down and standing across from him. "Was this Harry?"

He shakes his head no, clasping his hands together.

"Do you know where Bentley is?"

He stutters a bit, taking a deep breath before finding his words. "She was t-there before I left, with L-Luna."

Luna? I always knew her and Bentley had their issues but I didn't understand how Dorian and Allegra got caught up in all of this. She was keeping shit from me and I knew it. Dorian told me that he didn't know where Bentley was and that Luna was dousing the whole repair shop in gasoline when both Luna and Benny told him to leave, and to take Allie with him.

"There were two men... huge guys... scary as hell, the ones that are at the races with Harry." He chokes out. "I'm worried they did something to her. She looked scared, I've never seen her scared."

Fuck.

"Shit, call Rumer... call him now until he wakes up. Tell him what's going on, keep an eye on Allegra, she might have a concussion, if she wakes up, don't let her move around. If she throws up, you know what to do." I tell him, walking away.