5

————

————

  The silence between the boys didn't last long.

  "It's wild," Jimin speaks up, "I'm the one that came to vent but i'm the one that ended up listening."

  "You serious right now?" Jungkook asks, his annoyance for the other showing on his face.

  Taehyung clears his throat before looking over at Jimin. "What happened?"

  Jimin likes to talk and he loves attention, Taehyung has noticed. He doesn't mind, though. Jimin was amusing to listen too, at least, most of the time.

  Jimin huffs before speaking, "Okay, so my mother had the audacity to ask that if she got me a girl that could dance would I accept. Like, no mom, I'm gay."

  "You dance?

  "You accept that you're gay?"

  Jungkook and Taehyung both ask at the same time. Jimin decides to answer Jungkook's question first.   "Yeah. I'm like, ninety-nine percent sure I am. After what you said today, I started to think of myself with boys like Taehyung and I very much like it."

  Taehyung blushes and looks down at his statement. Jungkook smirks,"You should fuck-"

  "Excuse me?" Taehyung asks, his brown eyes wide at Jungkook who smiled.

  "Someone," Jungkook finishes. Taehyung looks away in embarrassment when he realizes he wasn't referring to him and Jimin together.

  Jimin chuckles, "Yeah, but how will I? I don't want people from school knowing I'm gay. I don't wanna get bullied. Fuck no."

  "Don't wanna be bullied buddies?" Taehyung asks in a mumble.

  The other two hear and start to laugh, "Did little Taehyung make a joke?"

  Taehyung shrugs and hides his small smile from the two. He couldn't remember the last time he laughed, let alone smile.

  "I'm not that little," Taehyung exclaims, pulling at his sleeves as a breeze blows past them.

  Jimin looks down, "Please, you have sweater paws for christ sake."
  Jungkook chuckles, "Aww."

  "Stop," Taehyung whines, feeling his ears become hot at all the attention. The two boys chuckle beside him.

  It went silent again as the boys sit in thought. Jimin's legs swing back and forth, just hovering over the water below. Jimin has the urge to dip his expensive shoes into the water just to see them have a flaw.

  "So, you dance?" Taehyung asks, clearing his throat when his voice comes out in a whisper. Jimin nods and looks over, "Yeah, I take classes ever so often. My friend, Hoseok, has helped me so much. He's a talented motherfucker."

  "Sounds great!" Taehyung gives a small smile, his eyes looking away somewhat dreamy, "To be a dancer."

  "You really wanna be one?" Jimin asks, a smirk lifting his lips as he watches the brown headed boy nod enthusiastically. Jungkook smiles from the other side as he listens to them.