On the job trainings

A/n:Tooru and Wakatoshi went back to Japan last December to spend holidays with their family and friends. They did not fly back overseas because they need to stay in Japan for their on the job training and thesis for the last semester.

Takeru, Yuutarou and Akira are still in New york. Tetsurou is still in Greece while Kenjirou is still in Australia.

•••

Saturday morning,
January 19th,
The twins house in Tokyo.

The gang minus Hajime, Tetsurou and Kenjirou were all gathered in the twins house.

The maids served their breakfast the 17 fine young men thanked them politely before saying their thanks and started eating.

Kei was the first one who noticed the seniors weird behavior ever since their on the job training started. They were all down and tired.

Yuuji, Kourai and Atsumu tried cheering them up but the seniors were obviously tired.

Sachirou, Kiyoomi and Keiji were smart not to comment anything.

Chikara, Osamu and Rintarou can only offer them food for comfort and seems like it was working well.

Tooru, Satori and Koutarou were noise pollutions of the gang but ever since that ojt started, they became awfully queit.

Wakatoshi who was a ball of sunshine was smiling and laughing less.

Daichi and Koushi were more tired.

Eita was was a lot paler even if he just started for a week.

They ate in silence and Kei hated it. Even if these guys loved taking advantage of him like asking hugs, cudddles, kisses on the cheek, when he's drunk, he still loved these guys a lot. They are so loud and choitic but its what makes Kei laugh a lot of times.

"Should we drink out later?" Kei spoke. Actually, he had no plans of getting drunk. He just wanted to see their reaction.

These guys never refuses alcohol.

"I have to go to the firm later." Tooru said.

"But... I need to revise a file." Wakatoshi said.

"I need to visit a site later." Koutarou said.

"I have to observe a musical later." Eita said.

"I need to help out a senior later." Satori said.

"I need to go to the clinic later." Daichi said.

"I need to do my lesson plan." Koushi said.

Kei raised his brow because it was a fucking saturday. These guys are not official employees at whatever company they are having their on the job training.

"On a Saturday?" Kiyoomi asked and the older males got awfully quiet.

"I know you all have problems with your internship. Vent it out guys." Osamu said.

"No need-"

"Its needed." Sachirou interrupted Daichi.

"Come on. Just tell us what's bothering you guys." Yuuji said.

"We have been walking eggshells for an entire week for fuck's sake." Kiyoomi said in frustration.

Kei, Keiji, Kourai, Chikara and Rintarou kept their mouths shut because they knew its the best option.

"Lets start with you Tooru." Kiyoomi said and Tooru swallowed his spit nervously.

"The seniors are talking shit behind my back saying I am nothing without money... they also wondered why the hell am I having my intership in another company when we have the biggest and most famous law firms in Japan." Tooru confessed.