000

"Johnny Seo" Mr. Lee greeted as him he entered the office. "I heard that your grades are high as usual" he continued then gestured his hands signalling the teen to sit down, Johnny getting the signal bowed then took his seat.

"Yes sir, my grades are always high" Johnny replied confidently as he sat down.

"Well, that's great, because from now on, you'll be quiting your gang!" Mr. Lee happily said and Johnny widened his eyes as he heard what the principal have just said.

Okay, here's the tea, Johnny is the top student at the University, and yes he is part of a gang and why didn't the school drop or expell him? That's because he also participates in academic competitions and always bring home a gold medal and honor to the University.

"What? Sir? Why? I can't!" Johnny shouted with anger, he then put his palms in his face.

"You will quit the gang and start being a tutor, this student you'll be meeting any minute from now needs a tutor in English, so you will help him, no buts" Mr. Lee said with all the seriousness that's within him, yes he's a principal but a crackhead, he acts like a 5 year old baby.

"And what would I get in return for my kIndNesS" Johnny playfully said that last word.

"Friendship? I mean I didn't say that you don't have friends, at least meet a new one, you're always stuck with my b- Jaehyun I mean, Jaehyun, you're always with him" the principal replied then cleared his throat while looking at his watch then looked back at the student, "I'll be having a meeting, please wait for him here" Mr. Lee continued standing up, tapping the dust out of his coat, he looked at Johnny again before leaving the office. Johnny then sighed out of disappointment.

"This gang is my only escape from stress!" Johnny groaned in annoyance.

Cute ○ JohnTen
by
chittaponsexual
@nofruitsallowed

enjoy!