16

I wake up after our long night and I see that it is noon. I see some missed calls from Rose. I move and moan in pain. Caius pops his head inside the bedroom and I pout. He chuckles and says, "Jane's bringing a heating pad?"

I nod and say, "I can have a human ice cube or a heating pad? Let's go with the heating pad because it can't seduce me."

He laughs and says, "If anything you seduce me, darling."

I hear a feminine voice say, "Caius, darling? You haven't come to see me in over three months."

I glare at him and look at the door and he nods and walks out. I think to Jane, 'Get your ass here so this bitch can get out of our room. Please and thank you.'

I hear a knock and Jane say, "Master Caius."

Jane walks in and says, "Damn woman. Did you see the hickey on your neck?"

I laugh and she gets everything situated and I say, "No, I haven't. It's very tender."

She snaps a pic o my neck and I say, "Damn. He really made a long-lasting hickey."

Jane chuckles and we hear, "She's human and not even that pretty!"

We are silent and we hear a thud and Jane peeks out and thinks, 'He literally threw her out.'

I supress my giggles and he says, "Jane, you are free to go."

Jane nods and thinks to me, 'Bye, Luna.'

I smile at her and Caius lays beside me and he says, "That was Athenadora."

I say, "I know she was your side hoe."

He chuckles and says, "I never thought that I would meet my mate, so she and I have sort of been..."

I say, "Friends with benefits."

He continues, "Yeah, for over a millenium and a half. I knew she thought that it was something more than it was but it wasn't. I was never going to make her Queen like she hoped for. She knew and understood very well what would happen if either of us had met our mates."

I tell him, "She wants the power not you. I want you entirely."

He gives me a small smile and leans over to me and gives me a light kiss. I read his mind, 'Are you mad?'

I say, "No. As long as you stopped when you met me you are good. The hoe on the other hand isn't."

He chuckles and rests an arm around my waist. I fall back asleep.

Caius's POV:
I thought she would be mad at me for sleeping with another woman before I met her. She's amazing. I can hear her faintly screaming Enzo's name.
I really hope that I didn't hurt her too much since that hickey is very deep in color. I did leae some fingerprints on her in various places. I have been thinking for hours now and its morning. I gently move her off the heating pad and on my cold body. I sat her between my legs and run my hands down her soft skin and she opened her legs wider.

Luna's POV:
I feel his hands go down my sides and I part my legs for him. I feel him start to rub me and I take off his boxers. I turn my head and attach our lips and he dominates me in the best ways possible. I'm on my hands and knees in a matter of seconds and he's entering me from behind. He continues to quicken his pace and my arms give out and I'm face first into the sheets. This created more of an arch in my back and he went deeper inside of me. I moan very loudly and Caius just pounds that spot. He smacked my ass hard and hit my gspot and I came hard. He continued to thrust inside of me until he came also. I say, "That's a great way to wake up."

He chuckles and asks, "Can you walk today?"

I sit up and stretch. I hear him growl and I stand up slowly. I take a few steps and say, "Fuck."

He's right behind me and I ask, "What are we doing today?"

Caius says, "We'll be walking around the castle and at some point go to the throne room."

I slowly walk to the closet and put on some ripped skinny jeans and a long sleeve crop top. I also put on some sneakers. I walk out of the closet and  throw my hair into a messy bun. His eyes are on my jeans and I walk over to him and he snakes his arms around my waist. He slides them into my pocket and pushes me into him. I send to him, 'I don't think you want me to leave this room, Caius.'

He smirks and says, "Then you're all mine, Sweetheart."

He lightly smacks my ass. I shake my head and say, "Come on. Let's go."

I pout and he chuckles and we head out of the door. I take in all the paintings and I ask, "What happened when Carlisle was here?"

Caius says, "Nothing really. That time was quite docile. He was the only one who drank from animals. No one could sway him and even if people tried nobody was able to stick to that diet. I didn't try it after milleniums of creating a habit it wasn't just going to be broken just like that."

I nod and he continues, "This painting was from the Medival times and we went to France once and we saw Marie Antionette and King Louis beheaded by the guilietine."

My eyes widen and I ask, "Do you know if the cake thing is true?"

He answes, "I don't believe it is."

We continued to walk around and I observed the decor of the rooms in amazement. Caius watches in amusement and says, "This is the library."

He opened the giant doors and my jaw drops as I see the amount of books inside the three story room. There are small ladders spanning the mahogany shelving. Caius takes me up to the top floor and shows me the veiw outside the giant windows. You could see the ocean spanning to the horizon and the sunrise completing its rise into the sky. I see Caius sparkle and I giggle. I giggle as I say, "You look like a disco ball."

He growls at me and I take small steps back away from him and he eyes me and I grin and run away from him. He chuckles and catches me in seconds and exclaims, "You aren't winning that game, baby."

I smile and wrap my arms around his neck and say, "I know."

He says, "Cheeky thing. I like it."

I pull him down for a short kiss. When we pull away my phone rings. I answer it and Rose starts yelling, "I've called you thirty times now woman! Answer your damn phone. Wait... Were you and Blondie finally doing the deed?"

I reply, "Rose, you are blondie. He doesn't like that nickname and for a while yes. The rest I was sleeping. He left a ginormous hickey on my neck. You know that deep purple prom dress we were looking at for prom senior year. Yeah, it's that color."

She exclaims, "Damn."

I ask, "Did Dad#2 find anything more on my little question?"

Rose says, "He's still looking into it but nothing has popped up about it yet. Isabella and Edward are attached at the fucking hip now. She won't grow out of this awkward phase. Alice has started to plan her birthday party in the next week."

I say, "Yeah, she'll be 18 then. How was Africa?"

Rose says, "We didn't sleep. LOL."

I chuckle and say, "You were under the sheets though"

She laughs and says, "I miss you."

I say, "I miss you too, Rosie and the giant teddy bear you call a hubby. You better spill the tea about the birthday party then."

She chuckles and says, "Yes, Jasper?"

He asks in the background, "Is that Luna?"

I say, "Hey, Jazzy. How are you doing?"

Jazz says, "I miss your emotions. You were a puzzle. Bella's emotions are flat. It's either one thing or the other. Take care, Luns."

I say, "Bye Jazz. ... Bye, Rose. Tell Mama Esme I miss her food."

Rose chcukles and says sadly, "Will do. Bye, Luna."

We hang up and Caius says, "You'll see them at some point in the future."