sin | два

The blood of my victim of the night was staining the tattooed surface of my skin

The blood of my victim of the night was staining the tattooed surface of my skin. It was the type of color I was used to wearing during the viscous nights, red. I was always told red told two stories, one which was a love story and the other being a hate story. I printed a hate story in the journals of many bodies with heavy scars. A story well told at the end of the day. A story I was proud to be the writer of.

As the Italian hunk dropped to his knees very before me, covered in his very blood, I knew the game was over. The story had reached it's end, death. The ink his blood, and the paper his body. I had written a bloody masterpiece.

His eyes rolled back into his sockets as the damage was evident through his gifted wounds. He was a tough chapter to finish, yet his soon to be scars will tell a quite a different story.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner-." Before the referee further announced the culprit and the victim of the night, I left the bloody art piece in the museum of death as a reminder for those who dared to think their result would be any different.

The predator had finished his competition and doesn't hold any grudges of looking back at the job of hatred he had accomplished. A mesmerizing sight that could only leave many sick to their stomach, but for me it reeked as an act of dominance.

-

"Sin?" I paused in my tracks as my brother sat firmly in the leather auburn chair, waiting for my arrival.

"Scar?" I questioned back as he twirled the cube of melting ice in the burning liquid of whisky. We both had a burn inside us that left us thirsty to paint blood on other's canvas' yet he had always been the one more in control, more reserved. He knew the cost of doing such idiotic kills can could only get one killed themselves, and yet he knew better than to mention those terms to me.

"Sapphira Yurik is coming tomorrow." The name sounded inappropriate and nude coming from his mouth. It was as if the whisky on his tongue intoxicated it before reaching me, leaving me thirsty for something rather than my usual taste of preys in the ring.

"And?" I questioned him, knowing my older brother very well. He was a person that hated to beat around the bush, it wasn't his style. He liked to hit the bull in the eye and then watch it cripple in front of him. He knew that the bitter truth was far more better than the sweet little nothings.

"Be carful brother, you seemed too fond of a potential threat before even getting to know her." Leaving those words lingering in the air, he left the empty glass of whisky on the side table and walked off with precise steps into his bedroom where I very well knew someone was laying waiting for him. She was his thirst quencher. She was a gorgeous scar on his perfectly displayed heart.

I smirked knowing my brother was not afraid of the fact that the sapphire eyed was our newly appointed secretary who was also happened to be working for an undercover corporation. It was she who he was afraid for, knowing I had set my eyes upon her since the day I had appointed her under me. A beautiful 25 year old who would be taught lessons by the wrath of a 30 year old.

A beautiful woman, who was going to be taught about 100 different shades of red. The shades of red only the palm of my hand could mark on her naked body. The shades of red only a disciplined woman knew about and a disobedient women like her is taught of.

She was yet to be welcomed into my world of sin, where I will be her sinner and she would be my sweet little sin.

-
Thank you for reading babies! Sin is one of the most darkest character I have written, and am learning as I go. Let me know if you guys have any questions or feedback! Love you all!
-

author instagram | erotica_iris_grace
twitter | eroticairis
personal instagram | jas_mine_k._
email | eroticairisgrace@gmail.com
facebook | jazmine iris grace

J. Iris Grace

please vote and comment!