A phone call for help

John's pov

I hate this. I was so excited about this whole thing. I told Damian this was going to be fun. When we picked Alya up she was all like "omg omg I can't believe I'm talking to the son of my idols." (I know that the Kent's live in Metropolis but for the stories sake they live in Gotham. And it is winter in Gotham) My mood dropped like the temperature outside. I saw a pretty girl walking towards the exit next to Alfred. I hope Damian has better luck than me.
When I tried to have a normal conversation with Alya, she wouldn't stop talking about reporter stuff and of course my parents. But the most important thing was her best friend Lila with her unbelievable stories and I mean really  unbelievable. How much of a reporter can she be if she doesn't know when someone is lying right in her face. She only talked to my parents who were clearly uncomfortable. My mum said " why don't you help Alya to unpack and prepare her bed." "Sure right this way. " I tried to say in a nice way." It's fine I can do it myself " she said as she walked towards her room. I went into my room and closed the door behind me. I called Damian. Beep....beep..be" Kent?"" Help I regret this, I know that I'm usually the optimist but this time I can't!"" Oh come on Damian this will be fun, does this sound familiar?" " Wow low blow  Wayne. So how is she??" "My brothers like her but she's acting like I'm not there."" What? Why?"" Well she..." I heard the door open and a girl screamed "cause he's a dickhead and deserves it!!" Damian yelled" get out!!" A door shut. "What did you do to her?" "I might have ignored her first. " "She doesn't care that you are a Wayne or the money you will have?" "I didn't think about that but no." In the background I heard a muffled "nooooo"." Give me a second" Damian said. "What are you morons doing!!" "She is wiping the floor with us in UMS3!!!! Dick we are on the same team you idot!" I heard Jason scream "Yeah!!" I heard the girl scream. "How! This was a 3vs1 and she won!" "I'm trying to have a conversation up here!" The door shut again. "She sounds amazing do you want to exchange partners."" What is wrong with your leech?"" The first thing she said to me was omg I can't believe I'm talking to the son of my idols.""Oh wow just like that?""Jap she keeps talking about my parents or about that Lila girl apparently her best friend. She told me Lila said you and her are childhood friends"".....What!!!!""yes she nagged about her ex bff being stupid saying she calls Lila a liar and bullys her. When I asked her if she ever seen her bully Lila. She said no but Lila always tells her. Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" "She is getting framed, what is her name.""Marinette Du-pain Cheng""Oh dear lord" "What?" "That's my leech."
"Well. Ask her about it." "She won't talk to me." "Than apologise to her." "I can't that would mean losing a fight and I never loose a fight. ""Damian." "No" "Well I'm pretty sure you're curious to and we won't be able to find out more until you apologise. I need to go dinnertime and Damian...."" What?" "Apologise to.."beep beep.

Damian's pov

This is interesting new information now do I apologise or not?
"Guys I'm starting to get bored" Marinette yawned."No please one more rematch." Begged Drake." Fine under one condition if I win you'll go to sleep."" Deal!" Both shook hands. Not even 5 minutes later the game ended. "Good night" Marinette waved at Drake as he mumbled something along the lines of ,,there is a bug in the matrix,,.