"𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟖!"

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 8

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 8

.

.

.

.

time skip: after the tryouts (you got into the team obviously, lol take that kimura.)

"am i the only one confused as to how saiki-san is that good despite not having played like... ever?" tsukishima asked his teammates in a confused manner while walking towards the cafe where the team would buy me the promised coffee jelly.

'why do they always talk like i'm not here?' i thought, mentally rolling my eyes.

"trust me you're not... hey saiki-chan how are you so good at volleyball?" hinata asked me enthusiastically.

i simply shrugged at his question. "saiki-san you literally destroyed us despite the match being the whole team versus you, a one man team, well woman team." daichi argued, scratching his nape at the last part.

i shrugged again, starting to get annoyed at the team's questions. "OUR GODDESS HAS INHUMAN SKILLS. ALL HAIL GODDESS-CHAN." the woman-touch-deprived duo praised me, screaming, actually, the whole team is woman-touch deprived, or man-touch-deprived, i don't judge... or care.

as we were about to cross a street to finally reach our destination, the cafe, a bus passed in front of us, making my hair flow in a majestic way because of the air that the bus caused, catching the team's attention.

'beautiful.' all the boys thought.

'gross, i think i'll start wearing my hair up more often." i thought, listening at the team's thoughts about my hair flowing in the wind in such a majestic way.

---

we finally arrived to the cafe. just when i thought i'd be able to eat my coffee jelly peacefully, a voice, no, the voice i dread to hear called me.

"hey! it's my pal!" he announced to no one in particular. "long time no see, buddy" he said while walking towards the team and i.

nendo riki, the person i fear the most, the only person whose thoughts i can't hear.

's-scary' the team thought. i mean, i don't blame them, the guy sure looks scary. "oh! you must be my best buddy's new friends, i'm nendo riki." he introduced. "hey." "hello!" "sup." "yo." the last two greetings came from nishinoya and tanaka trying to intimidate the tall guy with a mohawk and a butt-chin, who they thought, wanted to steal "their goddess".

"hey buddy, the runt and i are going to eat ramen later, wanna come?" nendo asked referring to kaido as "the runt".

'good grief, i really don't have a choice now, do i?' i thought, i sighed as i nodded reluctantly, answering his question. "great! see ya then, buddy!" nendo said waving while walking away.

---

what can i say, the coffee jelly was angelic, the team talked while i nodded, shook my head or shrugged as an answer to their questions and we bid our good-bye's. i'll probably never admit it, but i had kind of a good time with them.

i was now at the saiki residence, aka, my home. i was sat on my room's floor, watching the latest anime, what can i say, it keeps me entertained. i heard my mom call me.

"oh, n/n (nickname)! your friends are here!" my mom, kurumi, announced from the first floor.

'good grief, i forgot all about the ramen with nendo and kaido.' i thought as i sighed and stood up to put on my shoes.

i walked down the stairs and saw them. an excited-to-eat-ramen nendo and a furiously blushing kaido.

i never understood that kid, he's always completely red when i make the most simple contact with him. "H-HEY S-SAIKI!" he shouted in a nervous manner. "hey buddy, ready to go get ramen?" nendo asked in his strangely raspy and deep voice, even though he's still 17. i nodded silently and walked towards the door.

"bye kids! take care, n/n!" mom sang in a high and sweet voice.

/AN/

#kaidosupremacy #kaidoholdmyhand #kaidodateme #iloveyoukaido