chapter 7

ALESA POV:

After hanging the pictures on the wall.  Lorenzo left to his room and I was sitting on the bean bag with my Harry Potter book. I was reading the book until someone barged into my room and it was none other than my twin Alexa .

"uhm hey Alesa" she said awkwardly

"hey Alexa" I replied

"I want to say you something" she said

"yes say" I replied

"I want you to go back" she said and I was confused

"go back ,where?" I asked

"don't play dumb" she said  "I want you to go .go anywhere you want just stay away from my brothers." she said

"They are my brothers to." I replied

"I don't care, ask Lorenzo to send you away. I won't share them with you" she said sternly and stromed out of the room.

I never thought Alexa would say something like this to me. I love her after all she's my sister. I can't go from here. Where will I go? I want to stay with my family. My brothers. I can't live from here. I wanted to talk about this to Alexa I went to her room.

I knocked on the door and she said "come in" and I went inside. Her room was fully opposite of mine. It had white walls and all the stuffs were white and black in color. Her walls were decorated with photos of different bands and some savage quotes. She even hanged the pictures on the wall with my brother and real parents and even with John but there.were no pictures of us. I kinda felt hurt because of that.

"why are you here?" she asked

"I want to ask you why do you want me to go away?" I asked

"because I don't like you and I don't want to share you with my brothers" she replied

"but they are my brothers to and I won't go away" I said and someone entered the room

It was Noah and Alex "who wants to go  and where?' Alex spoke

"no one" I replied

"Dont lie Alesa, Alex she was threatening me to ask Lorenzo to send me away because she don't want me to stay here" Alexa said but I never said that to her she was the one who told me that.

I could see the anger rising in Alex and Noah and they were trying to calm it down but it wasn't happening "why did you said that Alesa?" he asked sternly and he looked scary that I can't even look at him.

"i-i did-nt sai-d t-ha-t" I replied

"didn't Lorenzo told you about not lying rule" Alex was screaming now

"I re-al-ly di-dnt s-aid th-at" I sutterented, I was on the verge of crying.

"I freaking said stop lying Alesa" he screamed and I flinched which didn't went unnoticed but he didn't stop screaming at me and at this point everyone was in Alexa's room except Lorenzo.

"why are you screaming Alex" Colton asked

"well this girl Alesa was threatening Alexa to leave us and go" Alex said to Dylan and Colton

"why do you say that princess?" Colton spoke

"I rea-l-ly didn't sa-id th-at" I replied again

"so you Mean my brother and Alexa is lying?" Dylan screamed at me and I flinched again and at this point tears were rolling down my eyes.

All these time I was looking down on the floor and when I took my gaze up I saw Noah and Colton with disappointment in their eyes while dylan and Alex were super angry and Alexa she was smirking at me.

"p-ple-ase tru-st m-e I di-dn't sai-d any-th-ing to he-r" I replied sobbing

"then why are you here in her room?"Alex screamed again

"i-i" I was cutoff by Colton "Alesa go to your room. We will talk about this later." Colton said And I nodded .

I went inside my room and locked the door and laid on my bed crying. First of all she asked me to go and then she put the blame on me. I didn't expected this from my twin.

I feel hurt first she asked me to go and then she blamed and third didn't trust me when I said I didn't said. I thought I got myself a family who loves me and trust me and care for me a lot. But I was wrong.

Lorenzo was not in the room that time. Will he also think I'm lying? What if no one trust? What if he punishes me? Will he beat me to death? Or he will r-ap-e me?

No he wouldn't Do that. He is my brother right? He won't do it. I was trying to calm myself but it wasn't happening. I started crying more and at this time I needed my inhaler.

I tried finding it but I didn't got it and I realized I forgot it at my old house back in Canada. I was breathing heavily. The world around me started to go round and soon I was met with the cold floor. I tried to keep my eyes open but it wasn't happening and I blacked out.

-----

I woke up to the beeping sound around me. I opened my eyes and closed it again due to brightness in the room and then preparing myself for the brightness I slowly opened my eyes and boom I was in the hospital room. I looked around to see my brother Alex sitting in the room and he noticed that I got up and called the doctor.

Once the doctor came he checked me and went outside "are you okay?" Alex asked

"yes" I said and he nodded and went outside probably to tell my brothers that I'm awake.

ALEX POV:

I saw that Alesa finally got up and I went to call the doctor and soon doctor came and checked her and left the room

I asked "are you okay" and she replied as "yes" . I could see that she was hurt but she did wrong telling Alexa to leave us.

I left her room to call my brothers that she woke up and soon everyone came and went inside with me

When we went inside she didn't made eye contact with anyone except Lorenzo and when they did eye contact the only words that left her lips were "I'm sorry" and while saying that she had tears in her eyes.

Lorenzo was about to reply to her when doctor came in the room and said "who's her legal guardian?" doctor said and Lorenzo replied "me"

"well I need to talk to you about her" doctor spoke and we all nodded

We went to doctors cabin well alexa was in Alesa's room.