Chapter 14

At the mall~
Y/N's POV
We arrived at the mall and I was kinda excited! We parked the 3 cars that we used and got inside. "So....First....me and Namjoon are gonna go get the tickets for the cinema, you can go order some drinks from Starbucks and wait for us there....Order a Vanilla Frappuccino for me please!" Jin said dragging Namjoon and we all nodded. Taehyung was looking around, mad. "Taehyung what's wrong" I asked. He looked at me and his eyes softened:"nothing don't worry" he said. That's suspicious.
Taehyung's POV
Some guys were looking at Y/N and smirking. Like what the hell? I didn't like it at all and kept glaring at them. I pulled Y/N closer by her waist not realizing. She seemed shocked. "Uh- Taehyung what are y-you doing?" She said and I looked at her. Oops- what did I do? Let's just find an excuse:"I'm sorry- I- wanted t-to whisper something t-to you...I'm sorry"i said letting her go. "What is it?" "Nothing never mind forget it" She looked at me confused and the members were looking too. After an awkward moment of silence, Hoseok said :" come on! Let's go! Forget everything that happened and follow me!" We nodded and followed him.
Y/N's POV
Taehyung's behavior was worrying me. What's wrong with him these days? I don't dare to ask him, even if he said that he's fine. We arrived at Starbucks and order some drinks. We started talking about some random stuffs waiting for Joon and Jin to come back. After a few minutes, we saw them entering the shop."done! We've got the tickets and we picked a cool movie named "Maleficent" and it's kinda cool" Jin said. "It will start in 30 minutes"joon added. If you are wondering why fans aren't around well that's because they already booked a private access from Yesterday. So nobody will know we are here and fans won't be jumping around and it's great.
~Time Skip~ At the movies
We were now sitting comfortably in our seats and watching the ads before the start of the movie, popcorn on our laps. It was kinda cold, because the AC was on. Taehyung seemed to notice my shivering and handed me his jacket.:"here, you seem cold"he said covering me with his jacket. I stopped him:"no tae it's okay, keep it!" I said handing him the jacket back. "No! Wear it!" He insisted. "Fine! Thank you!" I said.
The movie finally started.
~Time skip~ After the movie
The movie was amazing. I loved it. "Sooo how was the movie" I asked to the others. "It was great!" They responded and we started talking about it leaving the movie room. Suddenly,jimin received a call. After a few moments, he announced:"Guys, Rosé Jisoo and Hwasa will meet us in 30 minutes." My eyes widened. I was going to meet other idols? YAY!! I couldn't beleive my eyes. We started walking, hanging out and taking a look at the stores. I didn't wanted to buy anything. "OMG A GUCCI STORE!" taehyung said rushing to the store. "TAEHYUNG IT'S THE THIRD TIME THIS WEEK!" Namjoon shouted."I DON'T CARE!" He shouted back. He was already picking stuffs. I chuckled at his cuteness. I never bought something from Gucci due to the expensive stuffs. "I'm not gonna wait for Taehyung he always spend hours in there!" Jungkook said annoyed. "Let's just continue" yoongi said walking away, the other following him. "But what about Taehyung?" I said worried. "Don't worry! He's gonna meet us later" Jimin said. "No I'm waiting for him here!" I said. They all stopped and looked at me. "He's gonna spend hours!" Hoseok said. "I don't care maybe he will need something, you can go and continue we will meet you later!" I said. "Fine, are you sure you wouldn't mind if we let you here alone?" Namjoon said. "No no ! Not at all! " I said with a smile . "Don't forget that you have to meet my girlfriend!" Jin said winking at me. And they all left, leaving me infront of the Gucci store.
Taehyung's POV
I was shopping in my favorite store on earth. I was happily picking stuffs then I saw Y/N alone infront of that store. What is she doing here alone? And where are the members? I let my bag down and got to her. "Y/N! What are you doing here alone? And where are the members?" I asked. "Oh I decided to wait for you since the members didn't want to wait for you!" She said. "Oh!" My heart was jumping in happiness. It's so sweet of her to wait for me ! "Don't worry! I'll be right back in 5 minutes!" I said. "Take your time!" She said. I smiled and got back inside the store. I decided to buy her something..... Mmmm...."Excuse me? Can you help me find something cool for this pretty lady there?" I asked looking at a worker, pointing at Y/N who was on her phone. "Mmmm I see she's really beautiful! Do you want something special? A specific price or a specific object?" She asked . "No no I just want to buy her a gift! I don't mind the price but I want something that she will like. The worker inspected Y/N and said:"you can buy her a bag! Her style is really fashionable, I advice you to take this!" She said giving me a white Gucci bag. It was perfect. "Yes yes I'll take this too! Thank you!" I put all my stuffs and Y/N's bag on the counter and pay everything. I was happy, I knew she will like it.

~Sorry for this long chapter!~