chapter 52

Sadhvi's pov:

I was wondering why she was calling me.

Did she need any help from me.....
With all these thoughts running in my head I walked to them and asked

"hi mam..... You need any help? "
I asked this very politely......

She scoffed and said

"What is your name..... Introduce yourself. "

God..... Why are they targeting me?

Just know they called me here by my name.
Are they thinking I don't have brain or what?

They seems too dumb.....

Actually I felt an urge to call them dumb... But I stopped myself as I don't want to land in any trouble.

"I am Sadhvi Reddy. I am now in 3rd year.... I am from Vikarabad. "I said about myself very briefly.

She rolled her eyes and said

"Is this it?  Don't you have any talents? "she asked

Her friend Maya replied before even i could.

"Ria.... What are you saying.... Have you forgot already that she is the one who accepted herself as a useless.... More like a loser. "

I buried my lips to control my self to not sob..... Then I would really look like an idiot for them. And it gives them more chances to mock me.

"Yeah yeah.  I forgot..... She is that loser right. What say Tina and Pooja?
I know that Vani will definitely agree with me. "she said indicating her friends....

For which all started laughing like there was some stand-up comedy show going on.

I just clenched my fists to control myself...... Other than that I could not do anything to be precise.

I have to blame myself for having such low self-esteem.

"Hey answer girl..... Are you disrespecting us? "Ria spoken angrily.

"No Mam..... I am not being disrespectful. "I stated in a calm tone.
I had to do it..... I can't give her any satisfaction of breaking me.

"You bitch..... What is this then? Why are you talking back? "She asked...... For which her friends nodded their heads agreeing with her.

"I was just answering you mam. "I said in a low tone.

What so ever I have thought..... But I am now feeling afraid.

I don't want to offend any of them. Their gang is like queen bees of the college.

I would face a lot of trouble if I do that. I heard from my friends who were ragged..... They used to do all the works for the seniors. I don't want to do all these things. I have to just escape from here and never look at these bloody gang.

Maybe my talking is her problem.
She is again being angry at me.

She came forward and raised her hand in air.
I am now terrified.

She came so near to me and trailed her hand along my face. Now my hands and legs were literally shaking.

She will not do something to me right?
I mean will she rag me now?

These thoughts are just making me petrified.

Just as she was about to clutch my hair with her hand....... I felt someone tugging my right hand.

I was just looking at Ria.... She looks quite shocked. Just as I was about to turn and see who came to earn such a shocking expression from Ria, that someone pulled me.