chapter one.

Ji Yulan got a match Xu Heshan in her village but because of 300 yuan that her parents want as dowry he couldn't raise the money early so they married her off to a man in town who is a widower.
In the beginning not that she mind, since she has no feelings for Xu Heshan but later with the maltreatment from her husband,his family and his children she almost lost it, after an incident of severe beating she came back to the village to stay, only to find that her natal home disowned her and Xu Heshan had an accident which made him crippled, also disowned by his parents..
after series of events she had a REBIRTH

''Ji Yulan ....Ji Yulan ...

''What again even after death Ji Yulan can't rest, I have suffered enough for a life time please let me rest ''..
A sounding slap followed that made Ji yulan awake

''You stinky girl,you eat my rice and wake up around this time when the sun is already up and shiny'

Ji yulan rose up and followed her mother outside,greeting her father who was sitting on a rocking chair with a pipe she couldn't help but sigh 'this early smoking'

The fact that she has rebirth was amazing to Ji yulan, she has already pinched herself a million times while preparing breakfast.

After the shock has settle Ji yulan started thinking about how to avoid the misfortune that will befall her soon.

The first solution is to earn 300 yuan as early as possible and beg Xu Heshan to come and marry her or find where to borrow money.
In her past life she knows that around this time her distant cousin Ji Zhumao and his wife Su Dan Hong have already set up their orchard and also contracted the reservoir and that is where Xu Heshan got a job of 30 yuan a month.

After finishing all her house chores, Ji yulan took a bath after 3 days of not bathing, she scrubbed herself very well until her wheat coloured skin turned pinkish red,change into her favorite and only clean cloth a big A shape cotton skirt and top.

'' And where are you going to'' an angry  female voice sounded behind her

She smirked before turning around concealing the hatred and anger in her eyes...

''Oh ma have you forgotten you asked me to deliver soybeans to the match maker anty in the next village?? That's where am going to''....

The woman was short with a box shape,but has a beautiful face when she heard that her eyes light up and beamed ...

'' I knew its only your brothers beating that will put sense into your head, don't mess up this time find a man that will bring 300 yuan if possible more so your brothers can settle down and marry wives, your father and I didn't give you this beauty for nothing ''

Ji yulan remembered this time in her past life where she was severely beaten by her brothers because she refuse to go the next village to visit the match maker, then she was very angry how can she as an unmarried maiden be seen visiting a match maker on her own she will be ridiculed and gossiped about but now what does she care, she has been ridiculed, gossiped, stoned sometimes when passing by the road so she is now inhumane to it.
Ji yulan already has a plan she will meet Xu Heshan early in this life,form a relationship with him before Anty Yang and Su Dan Hong will call to match her with him.

She also remembered that Su Dan Hong was one of the worst daughter inlaw and wife in their village before but she started embroidery that can sell for 100 yuan, starting making money and now her family is rich.

She can also embroider some small patterns,that's one of the things she is grateful for in her past marriage,her husband's mother was old before she married into the family.

The grandma was not well taken care of so she took care of her like her own mother in turn the mother who still has sharp senses thought her some recipes and embroidery....