Chapter-1

"Amara, Charlie want to see you at his office in 5 minutes" caretaker informed me and I just simply nodded.

Charlie is the owner of orphanage I am staying in. I was surprised that he wanted to meet me. From the tone of caretaker, I understood it might be for something serious, I mean very serious.

Hundred of questions, possibilities flew into my mind.

Why does he want to meet me?

Did he came to know something about me?

I knocked on the door and entered the room Silently after I heard a 'come in'.

"Take a seat Amara" Charlie offered " I have something important to tell you"

My heart began to race fast as I slowly asked " what's it Charlie? Is something wrong!"

"There someone, who claimed to be your legal guardian. He wanted to take you with him"

What the hell ?

"I don't have any legal guardian!"

"He has every documents and said that he is related to you. I cannot do anything about it Amara"

"I don't want to leave Charlie, there must be some mistake, I don't have any family" atleast according to me.

"But he said he is closely related to you and will be supporting you"

"Who?" Who is this sudden guardian of mine.

" Victor Blackthorn"

FUCK !, my whole body went numb, world seemed to stop spinning. My whole breathe left my body, the moment I heard that name.

"I don't know him, infact I never heard that name" I told Charlie promptly. "I don't want to go anywhere, I am happy here"

"I am sorry Amara, you have to leave He arranged everything".

"Please Charlie, you can't allow them to take me" I pleaded desperately

"He is a very powerful man Amara, if I refused he wouldn't even give a thought before shutting down the orphanage" Charlie spoke slowly. "Nothing is impossible before his power and money"

No, No, No, This can't be happening!

This is everything I wanted to escape, everything I buried deep inside me, everything I hated to the very core of my life.

I won't agree to this. I don't even want to be in their presence even for a minute. I can't and I WON'T.

But I can't put Charlie into any risk. He is a very kind man, he offered me shelter, when there was no one else to help me. If I tried to run away, Charlie and the orphanage will be the one to face those devils.

I will have to do this for Charlie and kids in orphanage.

"Okay" I replied after a moment of hesitation. But this arrangement won't last long, I will find my way out soon.

I will slip away from their hands even before they realise it, to somewhere no one can trace me.

Like always.

-------------------------------------------------------

As soon as I agreed, I was asked to pack my bags and ready to leave. It turned out everything was prepared beforehand.

A black SUV car arrived within minutes to pick me up to airport. I sat in the car silent, lost in my own thoughts.

What does he want from me?

After all these years, why do they need me now.

After long hours of flight, I finally landed on New york. I didn't even realize where I was heading to, someone in forties dressed in black suit greeted me.

"Miss Blackthorn, I am here to pick you up"

"It's Scott, Amara Scott" I snapped angrily at him.

The driver looked taken aback at my reaction. I couldn't blame him, I was shaking with anger.

Ride to their home in car was Silent. The driver didn't even dared to speak.

"She can't be here anymore"

"I can't take her with me"

"Just obey us Callie!"

Those words, those memories flew into my mind.

I can't forget that day, that night, from where everything started to go wrong in my life.

They are the ones to blame with all the pain I suffered all these years. I will never forgive them, My Dad and brothers.

No, they were my family once. Not anymore.

They kicked me out their life like a trash, when I was just five. They didn't even care where I was, how I was doing all these years, Why now!!

Calista Blackthorn is no more, she's dead years before.

It's Amara Scott now.