(43) Partners?!

Comment and vote!

[Valentina's POV]

My alarm blares unceasingly reminding me to wake up for school. But of course I shut it off and go back to sleep. After a real amazing vacation it'll be a crime to go back to school.

"Valentina wake up or else you're going to be late", Elijah said as usual waking me up like everyday.

I groan and peek outside my pillow to look at him. "I don't want to go to school", I whine

"You already had so many days off Val, stop with the drama now", Elijah said folding his arms.

I huff and sit up straight on the bed.

"Don't frown now. You just have to go to school today. It's a weekend next", smiled Elijah.

That did improve my mood a bit. "Okay I'll get ready", I sighed heading towards my bathroom.

After getting ready I get my phone and bag before heading downstairs. I was using my phone while walking and for that reason I failed to see the last few steps while walking down and you can guess what happened next.

I slipped and fell.

"Did you just fall?", I heard Xander shout from the kitchen, obviously hearing a loud 'thump' sound.

"Nooo I attacked the floor", I shout back and get up.

I heard my family laughing all the way from the kitchen. I'm happy atleast someone finds it amusing. I, on the other hand, could live without it.

I go to the kitchen and greet everyone good morning and sit down to have breakfast. Xavier comes in after me looking like he's in a race with time.

"I woke you up early. What took you so long to come down?", Enzo asked.

"I couldn't find my socks", Xavier replied sitting down on his chair next to Xander.

"That's why you wore different socks", Dad observed, looking at him weirdly.

We all collectively look down at his feet and see that he indeed he wore different socks that belong to different pairs. I almost smiled.

"Yeah. The divorce rate among my socks is astonishing", Xavier sighed and begin eating his food.

We all chuckled. Dad shakes his head.

After some time Matteo started annoying Ales for some game he wants but Ales wouldn't buy it for him. Me and the rest were enjoying watching Matteo trying to convince him.

"No means no Matteo. I'm not going to get you that game", Ales said sternly.

"Oh pleaseee Ales. You're my favourite brother. I want that game so bad", Matteo pleaded.

"Your grades are not improving, infact going down at the speed of light Matteo. I'm not going to get you something which will distract you even more", Ales said shaking his head.

"I'll focus on getting good grades. I promise okay. Please!", Matteo pouts

"Get good grades then I'll think about getting you that game", Ales dismissed.

Matteo huffs and looks at dad for help.

"Nothing in life comes for free son", Dad shrugged.

"Love is free", Xavier said

"Sleep is free", Matteo said

"Imagination is free", Xander said

"Hugs are free", Enzo said