21

A/N: thank you for the 1k reads on this book, the 8k reads on Crimson Vengeance and the 82k reads on Out of Time! I am truly thankful! Apologies for the lack of updates, I've not been well recently (don't worry it isn't covid. Just my yearly suffering hahaha)

"I don't know how to explain it but for some reason, I can hear Hana's thoughts."

Jungkook's words seem to put both Hana and Yoongi into shock. The two of them are unsure how to even tackle that statement. Slowly Hana's face became flushed and Jungkook noticed this with wide eyes.

"Wait—!" He calls and reaches out, "I don't hear you all the time it's just only sometimes.." his voice drifts off not knowing what else to say.

Jungkook settles in the small couch in the room, exhausted and stressed. He never wanted to intervene in Yoongi and Hana's relationship.

Yoongi could see the distress is Jungkooks expression. He breathed out a heavy breath, if this was going to be as complicated as his astral projection, they all had to take it one step at a time. Yoongi pinched his nose and Hana looked at him in concern. She didn't know what to do, her mind was jumbled up and she didn't know if Jungkook could hear her current thoughts.

Yoongi decided to cut through the awkward silence, "when did this first start happening?" He asked, keeping his voice even.

"When I first saw Hana." Jungkooks eyebrows furrowed. "When she walked out of the hallway into the living room to greet everyone, I could suddenly hear her thoughts, it confused me because it was like her voice was in my head but it was intermittent. It didn't happen all the time." Jungkook explained as thoroughly as possible.

Yoongi was just nodding trying to process this information, while Hana now understood why Jungkook was in a daze that day, and why he'd been so quiet since her arrival.

"Hana?"

Yoongi's voice broke her out of her thoughts. She blinked turning her attention to him.

"Do you hear his thoughts?" He asks.

Hana replied shaking her head, she looked towards jungkook who too was curious.

"No, if I had I would have probably told you." She said softly, clearly as confused as all of them.

In a way Jungkook looked even more perplexed and so did Yoongi. It didn't make sense as to why Jungkook could suddenly read her mind.

"How often does it happen?" Yoongi asks the maknae.

Jungkook clears his throat. "Well.." he pauses biting his lip trying to gather his words while staring blankly at the floor. "It wasn't often, but recently it's becoming more so. Initially it was just internal reactions before her actual ones, but now I can hear when she sings."

Hana flushed, "So is that why you knew I was singing butterfly?"

Jungkook nodded. "I believe you also sang a Seventeen song this morning when you were getting ready—"

"Wow, not even one of our songs." Yoongi chuckled making her eyes go wide and hit him playfully on the arm.

"Yoongi not the time!" She gasped.

Yoongi went back to his serious expression, at least the air wasn't so tense anymore. He was thinking and Hana knew that.

"Sorry, it's just rather interesting how you can hear her when she sings, or when she reacts to things." Yoongi pondered.

"Yeah, like I knew she was going to whack your arm just earlier. She voiced it loud and clear in her head." Jungkook slightly chuckled.

"So you can't hear all my thoughts right? Like what am I thinking now?" She asks curiously.