Part 26

Garima was pacing up and down at the door of the house not knowing she was being watched from all sides from the moment she got down from from her cab.

She was about to give up and leave when Shashi showed and she smiled seeing him especially after her eyes fell on the brown envelope in his hand.

"Thank God you are here...... I was beginning to worry ab..... " She paused in shock seeing the men emerging behind Shashi and it was none other than Manoj and Adarsh and Akash and Arnav behind them with a scowl than will make even the devil cower.

She gulped and looked at Shashi who was looking at her in disgust and she immediately knew he found out who she was.

Garima then took to her heels but stopped seeing the police surrounding her from all sides.

She turned only to feel a sharp sting on both her cheeks and she looked up and saw a raging Shashi.

"You are an embodiment of the devil...... How could you frame an innocent person up and as if that wasn't enough you murdered Aahan and Shreya. " Shashi yelled shocking Garima. "Don't looked shocked....... The criminal policeman who covered up your crime confessed and handed the police the evidence of your crime....... We all know your real face...... And I regret for not standing on my ground when didi forced me to marry you because you were a perfect mother to my girls....... You won't be spared for this...... We will make sure not only will you rot in jail but will be tortured for the rest of your pathetic existence. " Shashi looked at her in disgust after he was done.

Garima smirked making all of them feel disgusted of her.

"Go ahead and make me rot in jail....... It won't bring Aahan or Shreya back. " Garima said mockingly with a sadistic smile on her face and it angered Adarsh who marched up to her but Manoj and the others held him back. "And as for Khushi...... She is good as dead because knowing she gave the status of a mother to the woman who killed her parent will haunt her forever and I think my mission is done. " She smirked afterwards. "And as for your dump sister.... It was so easy to impress her, all I had to do is pretend to love that bastard daughter of your whose own mother left her husband and her behind and eloped with his lover but unfortunately for her and fortunately for me she died with her lover in the train accident." This revelation shocked Akash who thought Payal's mother died in an accident. "I couldn't stand the love all of you gave to Khushi and I thought to turn you and Payal against her but it didn't work so I turned to your sister and she was so easy to manipulate........ I made sure to set up traps to hurt Payal when Khushi was around and made you loose so much money by framing it in a situation that involves Khushi and voila she fell for it........ Even if I go to jail Khushi will surely visit me and I will torture her more with my words and also Payal will definitely know her mother never loved her like you made her believe. "

Shashi who had had enough moved closer and held her by the neck almost strangling her but the police intervened and pulled him away from a coughing Garima who was gasping for air.

"Take her out of my sight before I kill her. " Shashi yelled almost on the verge of crying.

The police cuffed Garima and dragged her away and Manoj and Adarsh left with them to complete any formality need leaving Arnav and Akash behind with Shashi.

Shashi opened the doors of the house and moved robotically to the couch and sat on it.

Akash rushed to the kitchen and got him a cup of water and handed it to Shashi who drunk it and both sat with him.

"Why didn't you tell Payal the truth about her mother? " A curious Akash asked.

Shashi sighed and started telling them how she left and through that she meet Khushi and her parent and the death of Payal's mother.