30

[ C h a p t e r  :  3 0 ]
_________________________

[ C h a p t e r  :  3 0 ]_________________________

" Mark!?"

Mark couldn't say anything the girl jumped on him and squeezed the living daylight out of him.

Mark chuckled and hugged her back.

Finally she got down and ushered him in. Mark laughed at her enthusiasm and said "Surprise!".

Seri was happy and excited.

Mark was his her best friend from Canada. He was her neighbourhood and her first impression of him was clumsy.

Her mother had called the neighbourhood for a pool party at their house.

He was walking towards and failed to notice the water , and of he went into the water.

And as seri tried to help him and he ended up pulling her into the water.

Seri listened as Mark told her what all had happened to him. Mark was a part time model and Musician.

He worked with his brother and Was also rich and he had no YouTube premium nor a Netflix account.

But he loved spending money for buying Seri gifts.

After he took and shower , he commented " I don't why ? But this cushion smells of Cologne ".
Mark saw the red tint on the girls cheek and gasped.

" YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND?!". He placed a hand on his chest dramatically.

Seri giggled and said " yeah , i Have two ".

Marks smile disappeared " What now ?".

Seri realising that he could understand it the wrong way immediately corrected herself.

" I have 6 soulmates so ".

Mark laughed " I Don't visit you for 4 months and this happens?".

Seri chuckled and said" We'll talk about this tomorrow,  of you go to bed " . And shooed him to the guest room.

Checking if the boys had replied,  she sighed when she saw no messages.

" I hope they are fine ".

________________________

Seri was worried sick.

She had no message from her soulmates and Yangyang who was supposed to walk her today didn't come.

Usually Jaemin would send her a good morning or Haechan with his hey Babe,  she received none of that.

And she needed to talk to Seyeon.