4"

Viola played with her cutlery, ignoring Dumbledore start of year speech

Viola played with her cutlery, ignoring Dumbledore start of year speech. Something about being careful of the dementors?
She didn't know. But what she did know was how hungry she was.

As the food appeared on the table in-front of her she dug, in piling it onto her plate.

"When's your first Quidditch match Vi?" Dean asked looking up from his plate.

Viola loved quidditch. Though her parents weren't very fond of the sport her uncle Luis had taught her everything he knew. They would spend long afternoons whirling above the field behind the cottage laughing and diving as they went, trying intricate loops that made her dad have heart palpitations. She'd grown good and managed to join the quidditch team in the second year, much to Harry Potters dismay.

"Not sure" she replied "Oliver will probably let me know. Merlin that boys fit... anyways" she said picking up her juice and taking a sip.

"Vi he's a seventh year!" Neville protested his eyes popping out of his head.

"So? He's still good looking"

"Not as good looking as me though" Seamus winked dramatically

"Keep telling yourself that" She smile back in response sympathetically.

Viola was happily enjoying her Chicken when someone caught her attention.

"Potter, potter!" Draco Malfoy whispered loudly across the Slytherin table to Harry "is it true you fainted? I mean you actually fainted?" He laughed as the Slytherins behind him all pretended to faint dramatically.

"Shove off Malfoy" Ron scowled pushing Harry to turn around.

Viola laughed loudly at the interaction, causing Draco to look at her and nod before turning away.
The two wouldn't say they were friends or even liked each other, for that matter, but they both respected one another over their mutual hate for Harry.
Draco never seemed to pick on Viola, still she didn't like him, he was unnecessarily cruel to Neville.

" Fortuna major!" Seamus repeated one again his patience quickly deteriorating.
The fat lady only glanced at him before continuing her singing. Viola rolled her eyes irritated while Dean and Neville covered their ears wincing.
"She just won't let me in" Seamus said finally giving up as Harry, Ron and Hermione came up behind them.

"Fortuna Major!" Harry said repeating Seamus

"No no no, wait, wait. Watch this" the lady said letting out a terrifying squeal causing the group to flinch and all the surrounding portraits to look around in shock.

"Nice going Potter" Viola scowled removing her hands from her ears "everyone in the radius of five miles has just lost their hearing. Excuse me...er... fat lady?" She asked not wanting to seem rude "but I'm in a little bit of a hurry, see I think there's some sort of disease lingering around" she glanced at Harry and Ron "so I was wondering if you could let us in?"

"Why of course dear! You should of said!"

The Portrait to the entrance door swung open and in stepped Viola with a triumphant grin on her face followed by a scowling Harry and Ron who had started to converse with Neville, Dean and Seamus.

"She can't even sing"

"I know!"

———————————————————————————
A/N

I'm not joining my maths call for this.

Tbh I probably wouldn't of joined it anyway.
I feel like you're either a maths person or you're not
Anyways