Chapter-2

"We are here" the driver announced pulling me out of my thoughts as he opened the car door for me.

I stood in the front entrance of a mighty mansion.

Was I shocked? No

If one thing I was sure is that my father is stinking rich. He is immensely popular and a very powerful man. It was one of the things I hated them for.

Dropping me he drove away.

Really ? What am I supposed to do!

I only had a backpack with me, it had everything I owned.

I walked towards the door slowly and knocked it, there was no response. I tried few more time, but no one responded.

What a welcome to their long lost sister, I could literally feel love pouring out for them.

He wants to be my guardian, but couldn't even spare a second for me.

Maybe I should turn and runaway to somewhere far away from here like I planned. I still had some cash Charlie gave me before I left, in case of some emergency.

May be a little bit in my bank account too.

The moment I turned away to execute my insanely amazing plan, the door opened to reveal my ever so sexy and handsome brother.

Edward

His eyes widened at the sight of me.
'What didn't expect me'? I wanted to blurt out.

"Callie" he spoke as his face transformed into a smile.

I literally wanted to tore that smile from his face. I maintained a blank face as usual.

"Who?" I asked, my voice showing no trace of emotion.

"Callie, it's me Edward. Don't you remember"

I looked at his blue eyes coldly before shaking my head.

No, I don't know you or anyone else.

There was a painful silence between us for about a minute, before he spoke,

"Others are out, they will be here soon"

Hell No !, I don't even want to meet anyone.

"You must be tired from Travelling, I will show your room" he spoke gently

We went through a number of hallways before stopping infront of a room. Literally at the centre of the house.

"This will be your room Callie. Take a long nap, I will see you later"

As he turned to leave I called "wait"

"Yeah?"

"It's Amara"

"Huh? , Sorry!"

"My name, it's Amara, Amara Scott"

I didn't miss the way his eyes widened, which he covered up quicky, I quickly stepped inside the room and slammed the door shut in his face.

"Serve him Right" I muttered to myself

I scanned the room, it was emmaculate. Everything about it screamed wealth. May be I should redecorate this room to include more black for the time I will be staying here.

The wardrobe was filled with clothes and all types of accessories.

Every color and every brand, that too in my perfect size much to my surprise.

Then my eyes landed on the photo frame kept on the bedside. It was a photo of me with my mom and dad, while I was a baby, both my parents were smiling happily.