EP4 Pressure... Pressure

EP 4

[ 35 pages ]

#Daemi

-----PORSCHE-----

I rode the motorcycle with a back ride who looked like he had just lost half of his life and was about to face the day of judgment. Out of nowhere, my uncle Athy called to pick him up. After that, he didn't speak, didn't ask questions, and didn't answer any questions asked. Except to ask me to take him home.

"Get down first." I said in a soft voice. He followed me slowly and frowned as I turned the key, turned off the engine, and slowly pushed the motorbike into the hollow backyard. Then I managed to jump and climb over the wall to lift myself.

"What are you doing?" My uncle asked a little confused before I reached my hand out to him.

"Shhttt! Be quiet... hurry and come up." Uncle reached out his hand, then I pulled up his body to the edge of the wall before I jump to the floor as light as possible.

"Why do you have to sneak into your own house?!" Uncle snorted softly blowing his hair. Uncaringly I mentioned for him to get off the wall of the fence. I looked left and right before opening the back door very slowly so as not to make the slightest sound and went through it myself.

"Phew! Finally managed to survive one more day." I took a deep breath before I hurriedly turned and give a forbidding look at Athy who was following behind me who was going to press the light switch.

"Don't turn on the light!" I whispered.

"What is your problem?" He asked not understanding. Cautiously, I walked with a lighter to light the candle that was half-melted after using it last night.

"Don't be too loud..."
I answered, which made my uncle even more confused when I took the fan out of the drawer.

"The heat will pass, don't turn on the air conditioner!"

"Huh? You didn't pay the electricity bill?" Uncle Athy asked confusedly as he picked up the fan before I walked to the window, slightly opening the curtains. I saw two men in black sitting on cool motorbikes and looking inside my house.

Damn it! when will they stop?!

It's been 2 days. The asshole had sent people to follow me in the club and also at home until I felt like a rat being haunted.

It's a good thing I took a break from work at the club when Jade says someone always came to ask for a guy named Jom every night. This makes a tingling sensation crept up my spine. Plus, Jade's words frightened me even more into a corner...

"What problem does Mr. Kinn have with you? Hurry up, meet him and apologize to him. I can tell he is not an ordinary person."

The fear deep within my heart that I try to hide, is growing more and more each day. When gang men look for me everywhere asking for Jom, it confirms that Kinn is after me and won't let him get to me that easily.

"What the hell did you do to get noticed by the mafia, Porsche!"
Athy said, as he walked and stand beside me behind the curtain. He looked in the same direction as me.

"Seems like I have done something, but what? what was it?"

I hurriedly changed the subject, not daring to say anything about the watch that I extorted. Taking something valuable from a mobster until he came after me.

"..." My uncle sat on the old sofa and sighed.

"Oh, you're back."
I greeted my brother Che who was wearing a sleeveless shirt and sweat-soaked shorts. He looked like someone who runs a marathon.