CHAPTER-35

Luring the cold Hearted Billionaire

Jane sweet giggles filled his ears as he felt a warm yet ticklish air blows right on his left ear tickling him until it is enough to wake him up.

His lips automatically smiled before he opened his eyes and stretched his hands to reach and cup Jane's adorable yet gorgeous face.

His smile widened when he remembered what Jane told him last night, she confessed that Sa'Kong Irog was hers, and established that restaurant here in Philippines with the idea of him.

Sa'Kong Irog... Sa aking minamahal...

All this time he was right that those recipes are really hers, that's why that resto feels like home, because it was really made and established by his home.

Marahan n'yang ibinangon ang pang itaas n'yang katawan para maabot n'ya ang mukha nito.

The moment their faces got closer Hermes did not let any second pass, he placed his lips over hers and kiss her lips torridly yet passionately.

"Hmm." Jane hummed in the middle of their kiss as her one hand went to hold his nape while the other one was on his back, preventing his body from falling back on the bed.

His eyes dropped closed while his hand that is cupping his wife's face was slowly moving down to caress her soft neck until his both hands dropped on her medium sized breast, he carefully squeezed her breast as he massages it softly making her bite his bottom lip as her lips parted to let his tongue enter her mouth again.

His naughty tongue sneaks in and like a miner; his tongue swirls inside her mouth as if his tongue is searching for gold.

"Hmm..." they both moaned in union when they both tasted the sweet taste of their saliva. Jane's hand that is on his nape went down to his shoulder and gripped on it as if his naughty tongue is sucking all her strength.

Jane moved her body to sat on his lap while their lips are still connected and kissing each other.

Hermes felt his sex throbbed when he felt her soft ass sat over his crotch. His other hand dropped on her butt and squeezed it as his mouth moved to suck her bottom lip and sneaks his tongue inside her mouth again, he sucked nipped and licked her tongue and bottom lip while his both hands were busy massaging Jane's soft butt and her medium sized right breast.

His lips parted as he gulped so hard when Jane grinded her ass on his covered hardened member making him hissed under his breath as he let out a harsh moan. "Ahh Damn!"

Hindi n'ya mapigilang inihiwalay n'ya ang mga labi dito at ibinaba pa ang isa n'yang kamay sa puwetan nito para masuportahan n'ya ang katawan nito bago n'ya pinagpalit ang pwesto nila. Pinangkubabawan n'ya ito saka pinagitna ang sarili n'ya sa nakabuka nitong mga hita.

He stopped for a second and stares at her eyes asking for a permission on what he wants to do, his emerald eyes can't suppress the lust and desire he is feeling at the moment so Jane's eyes that is staring back at him with the same emotions glinting on her hazel brown eyes.

Jane licked her bottom lip, Hermes' eyes followed Jane's tongue movements as it licked her lip making him feel like there's lump inside his throat as he felt like their room's temperature increases.

He stayed unmoving waiting for Jane to allow him to touch her body even though he is already so tempted to rip her nightie and ram his length inside her.

Every millisecond passed that Jane was just staring at the depths of his emerald eyes, his eyes were getting darker and darker with lust and desire towards this woman underneath him.