onerous

onerous
/ˈəʊn(ə)rəs,ˈɒn(ə)rəs/
adjective: onerous
(of a task or responsibility) involving a great deal of effort, trouble, or difficulty.

onerous/ˈəʊn(ə)rəs,ˈɒn(ə)rəs/adjective: onerous(of a task or responsibility) involving a great deal of effort, trouble, or difficulty

Mississauga, Ontario
Saturday June 12th
Soraya Legacy Valentine | Binkie

"Hello my little princess, how are you?" Kaia cheesed looking into the camera holding it exceptionally close to her face.

"I-I'm good, Raya." Recently Kaia had been thinking of calling Soraya mamma, she couldn't help it. She was scared to slip up though, she just felt so loved and cared for when Soraya spoke to her.

When her big brother was incarcerated she was only around her mental mother and her brother's two companions who had no lady friends or siblings that they'd bring around her.

So it was safe to say she was all alone with no woman that properly loved her and treated her like the small little three year old princess she was.

Then this amazing woman named Soraya came around and she helped her so much, she never insulted her nor was mean to her in the slightest way and since her relationship with her older brother she's been around more so Kaia has gotten even more and more comfortable.

"That's good princess, are you having fun at Denny's? I miss you so so much!" Soraya confessed.

They were originally going to leave the kids with Trenton but Hezekiah refused and said he didn't want that, so Denny took them both in - both Jalen and Kaia - for the couples getaway.

"Missing you so much too, Ray." Kaia jutted out her bottom lip as she thought about how the couple told her they were leaving for a small little trip. In her eyes they'd just immigrated to another country and left her all by herself forever and ever and ever, "Denny and Jay be so 'noying being so louds and playing 'noying game."

"Oh no baby, are they giving my princess a hard time?" Kaia pouted more nodding her head as Hezekiah rolled his eyes and silently chuckled as he came back into the room with a towel wrapped around his waist.

The bathroom was two doors down from them and it was a nice navy blue room, it had a bath tub and shower separate along with a toilet seat and sink.

"Yes," Kaia whimpered, "want you to come home now."

"I know baby girl but I can't yet, I'll see you on Monday though. When you wake up princess, I'll be right there."

"R-really?" Kaia stuttered as her big brother began mocking her, laughing to himself as Soraya tried not to laugh at him.

"Yes Kay, now can you pass the phone to Jalen so I can speak to him please?"