001

Ten is currently hopping while singing his way to the principal's office, everyday is a happy day for him, and today, he's going to meet his english tutor that even made him happier.

"Ten!" Mr. Lee greeted Ten with a smile when they crossed their paths.

"Good morning, Mr. Lee" the student greeted then bowed for reapect.

"I'll be having a meeting today, your tutor is waiting at my office, you must hurry, he's kinda in the bad mood right now" Mr. Lee said, Ten just nodded and bowed again before they continued walking.

Ten finally arrived, he's currently outside the office, he knocked. A boy with a face of an angel, a fallen one, opened the door which made Ten chuckle at the sight.

"Come in now" Johnny coldly said as he left the Ten. Ten just followed him and sat on the sofa on the other side.

"So, Johnny Seo, is my tutor, what a pleasure" Ten said with sa teasing tone.

"I don't know you, Mr. Lee didn't introduced you to me yet, what's your name and let's go home" Johnny said.

"Then let me introduce myself, I am Chittapon Leechaiyapornkul, from Thailand" Ten said confidently leaving a disgusted on Johnny.

"Chittapon LeechaiyawHUuuT?" Johnny said in confusion

Ten chuckled "LechaiyaPORNkul" emphasizing that word made Johnny gulp.

"Okay, I get it now, but, you're a tranfer student right? How'd you know me?" Johnny asked.

"Mr. Lee introduced me to you, at first I don't want to have a tutor,  because I don't want to be tutored by anyone and when he told me it's you, I gave in, of course I don't want to be tutored by someone I don't like" Ten said with a teasing tone and smirked at the end making Johnny's face red like a tomato.

"Y-you like m-me?" Johnny cursed mentally as he stuterred making Ten chuckle for the third time.

"Yes, I like you" Ten said while getting close at Johnny, he sat beside Johnny who's face is redder than a tomato and might explode any moment now. "I like you, Johnny Seo" Ten said leaning forward making his distance to Johnny even closer, their faces are just inches away from each other right now.

"What are you doing man!" Johnny shouted and pushed Ten hard enough for Ten to fall on the floor, Johnny looked away in shame, his face still red. Ten laughed his ass out loud.

"Relax, Mr. Bad Genious, I'm just kidding, well, a little" Ten said standing up, "Well, that's it for now I guess, it's great to finally meet and know you, bye!~" Ten said cutely, making Johnny's mind UwU. Ten exited leaving Johnny stiff at his place.

"Remember when I said about gang is my only way to escape stress? Forget that" Johnny said to himself and smiled from ear to ear.

---------
I forgot that Ten's character here is cute lol, but that's a hot meet up right? I'm making him act cute to make you go UwU like Johnny, stand by!

(Edit: READ BOOK 2 NEXT!)