Chapter Four: Battle

Izuku and Toshi blinked into UA, each heading towards their own destinations.

  "Have a good day Izuku.." Toshi said, a smile plastered on his face.

  "Why did you say it like that?" Izuku asked.

  Toshinori just chuckled to himself and walked away.

  "I wonder who our heroics teacher is going to be.." a yellow haired kid- Kaminari, Izuku thought- said.

  "Whoever it is, it's got to be a pro hero!" The pink girl said.

  A distant thud thud thud thud thud drew their attention.

  Izuku's eyes widened fractionally as the door was flung open.

  "I AM HERE!!!" All Might declared.

  The hero leaned in through the doorway, his signature smile on his face. He scanned the classroom, his grin growing fractionally wider when he saw Izuku's shocked expression.

  "It's All Might!!" The redhead exclaimed.

  "He's our teacher??" Uraraka said.

  The muscular hero strutted through the door dramatically, spinning to face the class once he reached the teacher's desk.

  "Greetings fledgling heroes! I will be your heroics teacher this year! You can think of this class as hero-ing 101!" He said.

  All Might reached behind himself, bringing out a card with big bold letters on it.

  "And today's lesson will involve... Battle training!! However, for this lesson, you will require these!"

  All Might pulled out a remote, pressing a button and making the wall open up with several cases inside.

  "Grab the case with your number on and change into the costumes within! Meet me at ground Beta, quickly!" All Might sprinted from the room, racing down the corridor.

  Izuku blinked the suitcase into his hand, then blinked down to the male changing rooms.

  He blinked out of most of his clothes, then opened the case.

  Izuku's hero costume was quite simple. It was made up of a dark green jumpsuit with black accents. The black accents on his suit were lined by dark purple. Izuku had a metal mouth guard that doubled as a gas mask and hid his face.

  Izuku kept his bright red boots, but had special metal shoes made for them to strengthen any kicks he would make during combat. The costume was finished by a dark green cowl with 'bunny ears' and long white gloves that reached his elbows.

  The greenette changed quickly and blinked to ground Beta long before anyone else entered the changing rooms.

  "Toshi! You never told me you were teaching our heroics classes!!!" Izuku said.

  The skinny man laughed, admiring Izuku's costume. "I wanted it to be a surprise. Your costume looks amazing!"

  Izuku grinned, taking a stance.

  "It's more comfortable and easy to move in than I thought it would be. Anyway, what are we doing this lesson?" Izuku asked.

  Toshi smiled, crossing his arms.

  "Not telling. I don't want to give you an advantage-" Izuku snorted at that. "- and I don't want to explain it twice."

  All Might buffed up just as the voices of the class reached the duo.

  "Speak of the devils.." he said.

  Izuku was approached by Uraraka and Iida.

  "Wow Midoriya, your costume is so cool! You look like a real hero already!" Uraraka said.