AOV #5 - Venompool's New Group

It was late at night so Venompool and Blade were in the latter',s black armoured 1968 Dodge Charger travelling back to his base of operations.

"So Blade........... Did you have awesome parents that gave you that name or is it just a codename?" Y/N asked the African American man.

"Nah, I got the name 'Blade' because I like using swords, daggers, knives etcetera." He explained to Y/N.

"Oh, I get it. Guns are too quick, you can't savour all the little emotions." Y/N attempted to empathise with Blade "In their last moments, people show you who they really are......... It's fucking fantastic realising that you know someone better than almost anyone else in their lives."

"You are a fucked up individual." Blade slowly said in order for Y/N to truly process what he had said.

"Don't I know it, Wesley."

"Wait just a minute, swords are a type of blade. Is this guy just ripping us off? Why aren't we called Blade?"

Y/N agreed with his Symbiote "A - I don't think he's ripping us off. B - Venompool is a waaaay cooler than name than Blade."

Blade started chuckling a little "You talking to your alien friend?" He asked Y/N.

Y/N looked completely shocked at what Blade had just asked him "How in the fuck--"

Blade interrupted Y/N before he could finish "We've been looking for you for a while now." Blade said to Y/N as he kept his eyes focused on the road.

Y/N interest was piqued by the man "Really and who is this mythical 'We' that you speak of, I love playing the pronoun game." He emphasised the 'we' with quotation gestures.

"I work with two friends of yours. They told me a fair bit about you." Blade explained further, still not wanting to reveal who these people were "So, I know about your alien friend."

"Is this like my big reveal?"

"Yeah, maybe don't show yourself while he's driving." Y/N advised to the symbiote.

"Yeah, tell your friend he can wait to introduce himself because I'd prefer not to fork out fuck loads of cash to pay for a new car." Blade almost ordered to Y/N and Venom.

Venom grunted "Fine, no fun."

Y/N looked out of the window then turned to the sword wielding man "So Mr Blade, where in the hell are we? If you didn't notice I literally fell from the sky....... Well technically I jumped but that's not important." Y/N asked to Blade who was driving the car.

Blade gave him a straight response "We're in Vienna."

Y/N huffed "Austria, eh....... Birth country of Hitler."

"Thanks for the history lesson." Blade bluntly retorted.

"I'm full of interesting facts being as old as I am." Y/N cockily said to Blade, slapping the driver in the shoulder earning a glare from the sunglasses wearing man.