chapter 2:FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

All of the students are in the gigantic luxurious gym having a welcome program.Got7 seemed bothered one hour ago until now,they don't know why.In the middle of the program...an ethereal woman who seems to be a goddess as she is enter,all of the people in the place turned their head toward her direction then started to gawk especially Got7 because they knew that face so at the same spot,they realize their bothered selves earlier and it made sense.

LALISA POV:
I headed straight to the gym which is not only a gym a gigantic luxurious gym just like my room.When I enter,they stop the program so I immediately went to find a seat... I'm not used to people since it's just mom who I'm always interacting so it's so weird for me to sit next to a bunch of students so I went to the spot where I'm far from them.
  The program went smoothly then we are asked to go to our assigned classrooms.I went to my classroom, The Royals A.
I went to the very back so I'm alone.
Our teacher came then were asked to introduce ourselves...I'm the last one then it's my turn,I stood up then went infront.
   "Hello,Lee Lalisa"I said with my cold voice and emotionless face.That's what my mom always telling me,don't trust to anyone.(because her mom know that she's in danger but she doesn't tell to Lalisa)
The whole classroom became cold too as well as the students.Then I went back to my seat quickly.Students' stare at me as if I'm from fridge but I couldn't even care less.The teacher started the lesson.It's not even that hard,tsk.
  After 3 classes it's break time...I'm on my way to the cafeteria when there's seven boys approach me.
"Hey"said the purple haired guy with a full smile.
"LALISA!"whisper-shouted the rest with smile on their faces but with wide eyes.
Okay?did I know them?as far as I remember I don't know them...Aish really?what I've done to be in this situation?I thought.
"Hey...uhmmm...do I know you guys?I mean how do you know me?"I asked, trying to be polite to them.
They seem shock but I couldn't care less I don't even know them."You don't know us?then let us introduce ourselves"said the tall guy.
"My name is Bambam"said the purple- haired guy.
"My name is Yugyeom"said the tall guy.
"My name is Jinyoung"said the brown-haired guy.
"My name is Youngjae"said the blonde-haired guy.
"My name is Mark"the black-haired guy said.
"My name is JB"said the dark brown-haired guy.
"My name is Jackson"said the brown-haired guy with highlights.
"Oh my name is Lalisa"I politely introduced myself .
"We know but why don't you know us? we're childhood best friends"said the Jackson guy desperately.
"Umm...sorry but I don't even know your names...sorry again I have to go,seriously I don't know you guys I'm sorry I think you're mistaken"I said then bow and left going to cafeteria.I miss my mom but it's just half a day aish.

JACKSON POV:
Ok?that's weird!!
"Umm...guys what do you think happened to her?She said her name's Lee Lalisa"said Mark hyung.
"I think she lost her memories?I hope she's in good hands."JB guessed.
"Are we gonna tell it to the King and Queen?"Jinyoung asked.
"If we tell them that she's here and they're going here but she can't remember us...how come did that happenned to her?are we gonna tell them or what?they're gonna be hurt for sure because she can't remember her own parents.What do you think guys?"I asked them.
"I think we tell them or wait until she remember us?"asked Youngjae.
"Let's just wait to for months then we tell them,I think a month is enough for her to remember atleast us especially her parents". Bambam said.
The others nodded then we left going to the cafeteria.

We came to the cafeteria and we saw her...she's always alone,there's alot of students going to her but can't approach...I think she create a bubble for herself...aish what really happened to you Lalisa?

JINYOUNG POV:
"I know that she really want a private life but is it too much of her that she really put a bubble I mean I know she's powerful but we don't know all of her powers"said Jackson.We nodded.He has a point.
  "She became more introvert!"Bambam exclaimed."If she remember us...I think we are bonding just now but we can't because they don't know her and were the Royal Knights so it will grow suspicious but atleast she have a group of handsome friends"he added dramatically.We nodded in agreement then we burst out laughing because of the last words...it's our first genuine laugh since last week.
"Even if Noona don't remember us atleast we can see her and check her if shes safe or not"Yugyeom said.
"WOOOHH"we shout except Yugyeom.
"Woah bro did you just use your brain?"exclaimed Youngjae then we burst out laughing again.
  "But in all seriousness, are we gonna follow her everywhere to check if shes safe or not?"Mark hyung asked.
"Ummm...I think not everywhere...I don't wanna die young,what if she become piss or angry I'm sure she's gonna kill us especially she can't remember us."I said.They nodded in agreement.
    "But what if other students start to mess with her?are we gonna interfere or not?I mean are we gonna help her or not because it's dangerous if students know that she's super powerful... that'll grow suspiciousness in their minds."JB asked.
"We're gonna help her...she's our bestfriend and she's a girl or should I say a woman,I know that we know what she can do but it's better to help her secretly to hide her identity."Bambam said.We nodded in agreement and the continue our conversation.
  Students can't hear our conversation if you're thinking...we made a bubble for ourselves just like Lalisa.
Then the giant bell rang and we went to our respective classes.I went with Jackson,JB hyung and Mark hyung then the remaining three went to theirs' also they are in the same class and just like hyungs and Jackson.