Chapter 27

『Sarafina's POV』

"Have any last words" He says smirking the man let out a cry and was begging for mercy but before the man could even say a thing he pulled the trigger and shot the man right between his eyes.

My gaze remained on him ignoring the fact he just killed someone.

I quickly pressed my back against the wall as his eyes looked around after some while I looked back but saw no one.

"You know it's not good to sneak up on people" I froze before slowly turning around.

His eyes stared at me coldly "You!" He spat and that's when I noticed the gun that was pointed at my direction.

"What did you see?" He asked glaring at me. My attention averted from him to the gun that he is aiming at my direction. I furrowed by brows. 

I grabbed his wrists and brought it down before slyly removing the gun from his hand and aiming it at him like he did a minute ago.

He didn't look shocked or surprised he looked rather amused. He casually put his hands inside his pocket. 

I stared at him confused but that's when I saw the smirk in his face and in one swift motion the gun was snatched out of my hand and was pushed against the wall.

 His eyes were intently staring at me as both his hands were in the side of my head pinning me

"Who are you?" He breathed out.

"Who are you?" I repeated just as breathlessly.

We stared at each other in what felt like eternity but that's when I hear a sound from a distance which sounded like a vehicle approaching when I turn back to meet Xavier's eyes they looked alert.

"Go." He demanded stepping back.

The vehicle sound got louder every second that passed he turned to see the lights that was coming from the vehicle before turning back to me

"Now!"  

I grit my teeth together and glared at him.

Who does he think he is to order me like that?

But quickly hid behind a building wall as the  two cars parked right next to each other.

Men came out with guns in their arms. I watched as Xavier sent a devious smirk their way. There was some talking but I could barely hear anything the voices were coming out muffled.

I tried to move closer but stopped when I saw all of them point their guns in Xavier's direction his posture was still calm like his not just held gunpoint by men.

That's when I saw his eyes filled with rage as he glared at the figure which stepped out from one of the cars.

I saw as the figure walk up to Xavier with  nothing but coldness in his eyes which looked similar to his.

I moved closer so I can hear what they are saying.

"Xavier" The man greeted 

"Father" He spat with clenched jaw.

"I heard you've been causing a lot of trouble these days" He says staring at his son coldly

Xavier shrugs before putting his hands inside his pocket "Trouble? And me?" He  stares back at his father with the same cold eyes. Suddenly, His father glares at him.

"Your a pathetic piece of shit, You know that?" His father says

 He start circling him like a prey does to it's predator..