T. Inumaki - Sore

A little chart to understand

Salmon = Yes

Bonito flakes = No

Mustard leaf = Asking if you're okay/ expressing concern

Tuna Tuna = Look

Tuna = Focus

Salmon cod roe = Getting your attention

It's not like you're an unhealthy person, speaking on a technical level. You train with the other first and second years regularly, and pay attention to how your muscles are handling things.

Despite that, your shoulders hurt like a bitch. And god damn was nothing working to make them feel better. You were even losing sleep over it.

Currently, you were sitting up in bed at an ungodly hour of the night, moving your neck around in little circles trying to relieve the tension. You groan in annoyance, wondering why the fuck you can't help it.

Flopping backwards, you think about what you haven't tried yet. Come to think of it actually, Inumaki helped you crack your back before, maybe he could help? Jesus get your head out of the gutter, that's all you want him to do with his hands. You can't even lie to yourself, you want to do anything and everything with him.

Shaking your head to dispel the thoughts, you stand up and make your way over to your door, fully intending to go wake Inumaki up just to bitch about a little pain. Yeah you're dramatic, what about it? Walking as quietly as you can down the hallway, you approach his door, knocking in a specific pattern that you two constructed so that he knows it's you. You guys do things like that a lot, you both consider each other their most trusted person.

Behind the door you hear a rustling of sheets and the light croak of a bed moving before you hear footfalls approaching you. The tired purple eyed boy opens the door, peering around it so you can only see to the bottom of his nose. After confirming it's you, he swings the door open farther, exposing his uncovered mouth and baggy pajamas that hung off of his frame. Please, who let him be that adorable.

"Mustard leaf?" He asks, eyes widening when he notices your disgruntled appearance.  

"Yeah yeah I'm okay, can I come in?" You say hurriedly. More time in the hallway meant it was more likely for Gojo and his creepy 6th sense to find you and scare the shit out of you.

"Salmon" Toge replies, moving out of the way so you can move past. You notice his eyes following you with concern, his head tilted to the side. After you sit down on the end of his bed and look up to meet his eyes, you see questions swirling in his irises.

Sighing, you reach up to rub your shoulder, "So basically, my shoulders have been killing me and I remember you were good at cracking my back so... I was wondering if you could help? I know it's dumb but-" You were inturupted by Inumaki walking past you and climbing on the bed so he was kneeling behind you. Tilting your head back to ask him what he's doing, you see him smiling lightly and nodding his head. Thank god. If he said no you might've withered away on the spot.

He lightly places his hands down on your shoulders and starts digging his lithe fingers down onto the skin. They were cold and smooth to the touch. Literally who let his hands feel so nice. Usually you don't trust people with this, with such easy access to your body. It's stressful to have yourself open like this, but you know so truthfully that Toge would never hurt you. The feeling of overbearing trust made your chest ache with what you don't have with him. Sure, being best friends is great but you want to be his.

Noticing you tense up, Inumaki bends his head down so he's hovering over your shoulder and turns his head to face you. "Salmon cod roe," he says to get your attention. Releasing yourself from your thoughts, you turn to look at him. And oh god are you looking at him. Your faces hover close enough together that you can feel the heat coming off of him, made more intense as his cheeks got redder.

"Oh oops, sorry I'll relax. I was just thinking." You whisper, clearing your throat and looking away.

Toge doesn't move though.

He stares at you, lips parted slightly so you could see a hint of the curse mark on his tongue. He was working his mouth like he was trying to say something but couldn't find the words. A weird look on him considering his vocabulary is limited in the first place.

"I love you." He says.

Dear god, what the fuck did he just say?

Whipping your head back to his face, you see him looking at you with determination.

Almost like you lost control of your body, you lean in and press your lips against his. His response is quick and eager. You can feel the excitement radiating off of his body and his smile against your mouth. Caught up with the feeling, you start giggling and soon you have to break away because your grins are so big. Leaning forward, Toge rests his forehead to yours and closes his eyes, a dopey smile laying across his lips.

In response, you reach up to trace the curse marks on his cheeks, marveling in how beautiful they are. He leans into the touch like a lazy cat, humming at the soft touches.

Come to think of it, your shoulders aren't bothering you anymore. Maybe being with him was all you needed to feel better.