❂ 020. luck

•°. *FORCE BOUND.

xx.    LUCK

❛                                        'cause the hardest part of this / is leaving you / now turn away

❛ 'cause the hardest part
of this / is leaving you / now turn away.

CANCER // MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE

CANCER     //     MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE

"EISHI!"

"Eisha, wake up!" A boyish voice whined, followed by a rough shaking of her shoulders that would surely wake up the young Vashuni.

"Wolffe!" Groaning back, she protested his calls for her, "Leave me alone, I'm sleeping." Throwing the pillow back over her head, she snuggled closer into her blankets. Silence followed and she assumed her friend had left, the boy giving up at her words.

But, this was Wolffe we were talking about.

"Oof!"

Exclaiming as a heavyweight jumped on her sleeping form, she twisted her head around to find a toothy grin on his face as he looked at her gleefully, "Wolffe! You're crushing me, get off!" Her annoyance soon turned into a playful glare, and she hid a laugh at his antics — only to be followed by a series of coughs.

The teen lost his grin as it turned into a concerned frown. Watching his best friend sputter and struggle, he quickly jumped off of her and rushed to her side.

Offering her a glass of water, and sitting on her bedside, he patiently yet worriedly waited for her to stop, "Are you okay?"

Shaking her head gently at the boy, she softly sulked, "I'm sick, Wolffe."

"B—but," He pouted, "We had plans today! You can't be sick, you said you'd teach me how to use your lightsaber!"

Equally matching his pout, she weakly hurled the blankets over her, "I can't, Wolffie. I'm sick, now let me sleep."