14

Freddy: Okay, head count. Foxy?

Foxy: *raises hand*

Freddy: Didn't recognize you with the bandana on. Toy Bonnie?

Toy Bonnie: *raises hand*

Freddy: Didn't recognize you with your mouth shut.

~~~~

Michael: So. The man who killed you is my father. William Afton.

Funtime Freddy: Yep.

Michael: And I happen to look very similar to him, but I am not him.

Funtime Freddy: Makes sense to me!

Michael: Then leave me alone!

Funtime Freddy: I'm pretty sure you're the man behind the slaughter.

~~~~

Shadow Freddy and Shadow Bonnie: *t-posing to assert dominance*

Toy Freddy: *fearful sobbing*

~~~~

Bonnie: Isn't it amazing! Six continents, seven billion people on the planet, and a whole lifetime of choices and outcomes and in this particular string of decisions, in this point in time, out of everyone I get to meet, I got lucky enough to know you.

Golden: I like this because it’s supposed to be mushy and cute, but with a certain tone of voice I could very easily turn that entire sentence into a passive aggressive “fuck off”.

~~~~

Springtrap: Oh, so now I’m 'bad' just because I’ve done bad things in the past, continue doing so in the present, and will likely do so in the future?

~~~~

Springtrap: The greatest trick the devil ever played was getting me banned from an all you can eat pizza buffet.

Freddy: Why'd you get banned?

Springtrap: Touched the rat.

Freddy:....What rat?

Springtrap: Chunky cheese.

~~~~

Golden: You're getting your ass handed to you by a fucking AI that was programmed in 1983.