chapter 5

ALESSANDRO'S POV:

I watched Rina's (Carina's) reaction to telling her that she has 7 brothers. And let me tell you, it was the funniest thing I have ever seen.

She may not have had a physical reaction, but you can see that she is having an internal conversation with herself. Probably freaking out about having 7 brothers and being the only girl sibling. I mean, anyone would freak out if they were in her position.

I chuckled, and looked out the window noticing that we are already at the airport.

Once the car stopped I turned to Rina and tapped her shoulder causing her to flinch and turn around with a terrified look in her eyes, but when she saw it was only me she relaxed again, giving me a smile when I gave her a worried and confused look.

I decided to just leave it, as I probably just scared her, and told her that we are here.

She smile at me before turning around to get out the car. Once we were all are out of the car Rina turns to dad and asks "why are we on the tarmac (as in the runway for planes), papà?"

My dad looks at her and chuckles before answering, "Principessa, we are taking our private Jet. So we have to go on the tarmac to get on the plane".

"YOU HAVE A PRIVATE JET, I KNEW THAT YOU WERE RICH BUT NOT THAT RICH?!" Rina exclaims, causing dad and I to laugh and smile.

-----

CARINA'S POV:

THEY'RE RICH, LIKE RICH RICH?!

I can hear them laughing at me, which makes me slightly embarrassed at my reaction. I turn to them and wait for them to stop laughing at me.

After seconds they stopped laughing at me and we walking towards to plane.

Once we walked inside the plane my jaw dropped. It was stunning.

 It was stunning

I was brought out of my state of shock by my brother pushing me forward lightly

I was brought out of my state of shock by my brother pushing me forward lightly. I walked over to one of the chairs and fell back into it, feeling completely knackered from the day I have had. Ales seemed to notice this cause he walked over to my half asleep self and picked me up. I was too tired to argue with him and just cuddled further to the warmth radiating from him. I was falling asleep more every second and I'm almost fully asleep when I am placed down on some soft cloud feeling thing. Ales' warmth was now gone and I began to feel cold again causing me to mumble some words.

I could hear Ales chuckle before I felt a kiss on my forehead hear his whisper, "sleep well, Principessa" before I let darkness take over.

------

ANTONIO'S POV:

When Sandro took our Principessa to the bedroom we have on the plane, I couldn't help but smile. Now that I think about it this is probably the most I have ever smiled since she was taken from us.

I decided to get some work done on this flight as it is only like 3 hours from London to Italy, and Principessa will probably just sleep the whole time.

*3 and a half hours later*

I am currently going to wake Carina up because the pilot said that we are landing in 5 minutes.

When I walked into the room she was in, I saw my Principessa cuddled into the duvet still asleep peacefully. I decided to let her sleep and just carry her because she looked too peaceful for me to wake her up.

The plane just landed and we are walking to the car. By we, I mean Sandro and I are walking to the car and I am carrying Carina. That's right, I have yet to wake her up, I just couldn't bring myself to. She looks too peaceful.

It is a 30 minute drive from the airport to the house, so I would have to wake her up in like 20 minutes anyway.

Sandro and I held a casual conversation all the way to the house before we woke Carina up.

-----

CARINA'S POV:

I felt someone tap my shoulder causing me to wake up. You might be wondering how someone tapping me on the shoulder would wake me up, and well when you have had the life I have had, you become a very light sleeper.

Once I open my eyes I notice that I am in a car, which confused me because I remember being on the plane last. I think that my dad noticed my confusion because he smile at me and said "You looked so peaceful when you were asleep, and I didn't have it in me to wake you up so I just carried up to the car, and now we are home."

I was in shock because no one had ever been this nice to me before, but I nod and say a small thank you before we all get out of the car.

Let me tell you, I don't think that I have ever seen a house this big and beautiful. Let alone think that I would ever live in a house... no MANSION like this.

(I just realised that this is the back of the house but you probably get the idea)

I notice that Ales and dad were already walking to the front door, so I quickly run after them. I caught up with them just as they were about to enter the house.

We walked through that door and Ales slammed the door behind us causing me to flinch but I don't think that anyone noticed.

After the door slammed, there was a sound of a stomped coming from upstairs and before I knew it there were 7 boys and 1 women standing in front of me, all with different emotions in there eyes.

The first one to speak up was the boy who looked around my age and looked a lot like dad.

"I-Is that... "

-------

A/N

thank you for reading! I hope that you like it and if you have any suggestions of what you want to see happen or on things I could improve on, feel free to let me know.

thank you xx

22/01/2021