VII (Flashback part - iii)

Flashback part 3:

Can was running towards the boy's locker room from football practice to change out of his gym uniform. He was already late for chemistry so he increased his pace. A whirl of smoke from nowhere stopped him. It came from another block where people rarely visited. Is someplace on fire? He thought to himself and followed the smoke with a tinge of worry and disregarded the fact that he was late to class.

He found that the source of the smoke was from a person's cigar, he coughed and waved his hand as he tried to clear the smoke to get a view of the person. But he couldn't believe that it was a mere student.

'Tin?' Can said shockingly.

Tin was sitting on a bench leaning on a wall, he disturbed from his alone-time in his secret hiding place by Can.

'I can't catch a break, can I?' Tin faced Can and sighed. 'What do you want now, monkey-boy?

'Thank god it was you! I thought that a fire was started. But why the hell are you smoking at this age? Do your parents know? And who the fuck are you calling monkey boy? Don't you have a class to attend now? And how long have you been using this?' Can blurted out everything in a single breathe.

'Jeez, breathe man! And what are you my mom? Tin took a drag from his cigarette. 'By the way thanks for ruining the mood.'

He put out the cigarette and came closer to Can.

'But I have to say that your thighs look so hot in these shorts' he smirked, leaning close letting his fingers stroke the shorter's thigh.

'Hey!!' He whined as he pushed Tin away.

Tin smirked seeing the shorter's pouted lips and flaring nostrils.

Tin walked away from Can towards the exit. He stopped just beside Can.

'I must also add that I noticed your chapstick' Tin fled the place. Can just stood there covering his mouth.

~

Can ran into chemistry lab apologizing to the teacher for being late.

'Mr. Kirakorn, would you explain your tardiness?'

'I'm very sorry Ms.Cherry. this won't..'

She cut him off 'And why are you still in your sportswear?'

Can glanced at Tin who was sitting in a corner staring somewhere out the window. He stuttered trying to explain his situation.

'I. I. this won't happen again mam' He clutched both his hands, praying so she would let him go.

'Alright go grab a coat and take a seat next to... ah Tin' she pointed to Tin.

'Noo!' Can whined softly. 'Is there a problem Mr.Kirakorn?' she glared at him.

'No' he whispered and walked towards Tin with his head low.

He took a seat next to Tin and pulled the chair far away from him.

When the teacher turned to fetch a conical flask, Tin stretched his hand under Can's chair and pulled him close to him. Can's eyes widened and he faced Tin mouthing what the hell?

'You were too far' he spoke while checking the apparatus before him. 'So?'. 'I didn't like it' Tin started to take notes. 'you are such a pain in the ass' he murmured.