seventeen

Aurelia and Harry stood in one of the rooms in the grimmauld palace where a huge family tree was etched on the wall

the house elf, kreacher walked past them casting a look of pure disgust towards the twins.

"Harry and aurelia Potter... The twins who stopped the Dark Lord." Kreacher sneered, looking at aurelia and harry.

"Friends of mud blood and blood traitors alike. If my poor mistree-"

"KREATURE!" Thundered Sirius, cutting of the elf. He glared at him angrily, walking towards the twins,"That's enough of your bile. Away with you!"

"Of course, Master" Kreature bowed, respectfully," Kreature lives to serve the noble House of Black". Then he walked away, muttering inaudible words to itself.

"Sorry about that" Sirius apologised gazing back at the retreating elf,"He never was very pleasant.. Even when i was a boy.. Not to me anyway".

Aurelia nodded silently while Harry walked towards the the wall where the family tree was incarnated.

"You grew up here?"He asked.

"This is my parent's house" Said Sirius, looking at the family tree,"i offered it to Dumbledore as headquarters of the order. Its about the only useful thing I've been able to do. This is the black family tree."

He pointed at a woman with black hair and aurelia stepped closer to the tree to have a better look, reading the words "BELLATRIX".

"My deranged cousin. I hated the lot of them. My parents with their pure blood mania". He then pointed to a burnt picture which had a small label of "SIRIUS" under it.

"My mother did that after i ran away. Charming women." He said when he noticed the twins' confused faces," When i was 16".

Aurelia felt her heart breaking into millions of pieced.

"Where did you go then?" Harry started.

"After you ran away..." aurelia finished, trailing off.

"Your dads" He smiled a little,"I was always welcomed at the Potter's. I see him so much in both of you. You are so much very alike, especially you aurelia."

"I don't think so." aurelia muttered to herself.

Dad was brave, i am not ​​​​​​, aurelia reminded herself.

"I'm not so sure.."Harry muttered and aurelia turned her head towards him, confused by his contradiction.

"Sirius, when I was.... When i saw Mr. Weasely attacked... I wasn't just watching.. I was the snake" He said, worriedly.

"yes, i wanted to stop but.. " aurelia trailed off, not sure what to say further.

"And afterwards, in Dumbledore's office,"Harry started again, looking scared and guilty,"there was a moment when i wanted.. to..to".