seventeen.

YELLOW" chapter seventeen

YELLOW
" chapter seventeen... "
( 💛, 🩹, 🐝, 🍋, 🍯, 📒 )

ELEANOR SIGHED as she pulled her ringing phone out of her pocket, lifting it to her ear as she answered. rapid shouts of help was heard from the other end, and elle immediately jumped up and ran out of the hospital room. stiles wouldn't be awake for hours, she could make it.

she started the jeep up, flying down the roads until she reached scott's house, kicking the door open and walking in. "and who is this?" she gave a quick wave to melissa, who waved back at the girl.' eleanor made her way towards scott and kira, standing beside the latter.

"who the hell is this?" scott's father pulled his gun out as he looked at the shadowed figure in the room, ignoring scott's pleas for him to stay back. until a sword was plunged through his chest, and he was sent to the ground. she rolled her eyes, which she didn't realise had turned a deep purple.

the door was kicked open once more, as the very person who taught elle how to fight slid into the house with a growl. eleanor sighed, before turning towards a sword that narrowly missed slicing her side. she lifted her foot up, connecting with the figure's side.

"mom, the ash!" melissa was making sure that scott's father was safe from any more harm, while one of the figures snuck up on kira. elle yelped at one of the figures slightly sliced her leg, leaving her bleeding but still managing to fight.

"hey, boys. come to join the fun?" ethan and aiden came crashing through the window, landing in front of eleanor, who's eyes were still glowing. she growled lowly, swinging her arms to try and punch the masked figures to get them off balance. it didn't exactly work in her favour, or ethan's.

melissa smashed the bottle of mountain ash on the floor, letting the power spread in a line in front of the door. the figures were out of the house, and kira reached to touch the barrier. she bounced off of it, proving her supernatural ability. elle's eyes were no longer glowing, but she could still feel her power.

"she's a kitsune, idiot. and elle, well she's just elle." as elle wasn't able to place her hands on the ash either, it was known that she was also supernatural. ethan and aiden were becoming curious as to what they were, and she wasn't about to explain.

"you know, i'm getting really sick of these guys." elle's eyes lit up again as the oni entered the house. it was true, she really was tired of fighting these guys. elle was prepared to fight for scott again if she needed to, but she was stopped.

"i said...don't do anything." and so they stood, and sure enough the oni checked them over, leaving them be once they knew that none of them were possessed. they were all themselves, no dark spirit surrounding them. they were all safe. including kira.

elle almost got to the hospital in time for stiles waking up, but when she got there, he was gone. he wasn't due to wake up for another hour. she had broken her promise to the person she cared about most, and that was something she'd never forgive herself for.