Chapter 6

A/N: Hey guys! Here's chapter six, it's a short filler chapter so I'll probably post the next chapter later tonight too! You get to see a little bit more of Opal and Jinora here too. There some intense stuff coming up in the next few chapters, hopefully they'll be good. Happy reading! Let me know what you think!

Asami POV

"Asami! How's it going in there?" Opal asked, seeing me before Jinora did.

"Yeah, what's going on?" Jinora nodded and asked.

I told them what the doctor had said and everything that was happening. I wanted to tell them about Mako, but it didn't seem appropriate right now.

"So what can we do to help?" Jinora asked with wide eyes.

"Here's some cash, would the two of you mind grabbing everyone some food, please? I think all of us could use it. And I'm planning on staying overnight, so if it's not too much to ask would you mind running back to the apartment and grabbing me a change of clothes since these ones are kinda soaked in blood? But if its too much trouble don't worry about it."

"Keep your cash, I think we can handle dinner. And as far as getting you clothes, we would be more than happy to," Opal said while taking Asami's hand and looking her in the eye.

"Thank you so much, both of you. While you're at the apartment, I have another strange request..."

Jinora POV

Opal and I ran to get the food first, it wasn't much, just a few meals from Narooks, but it would help. We picked the meals we ordered for ourselves out of the bag and handed Asami the rest for her and Korra's parents. Then we headed to the apartment, eating while we drove there.

Once we got there, we remembered the blood on the floor from earlier. I agreed to clean up the blood while Opal packed a few bags: one for Asami, one for herself, one for me, and one for Korra. We didn't know if we would be able to spend the night but wanted to be prepared in case. In Asami's bag, we threw in the requested items and a couple of surprises, hoping to make her smile a little.

Both Opal and I knew Korra and Asami like each other but were oblivious to each other's feelings. Today was just another example of it, they didn't get it. We tried so many times to get the together but they wouldn't listen. Maybe after today, they will see it. It's unlikely, but a girl can dream.

Opal POV

We drove back towards the hospital with our stuff while we talked about what might happen that night. Discussing both the possibility of Korra and Asami and also what we would do if we couldn't stay overnight at the hospital. I had texted Bolin earlier and told him what was going on. He had wanted to come to the hospital but I was able to discourage that by telling him that we weren't allowed in there. Once we heard the news about Korra staying overnight, I updated him on what was going on. I felt my phone buzz, he was offering for us to stay at his place overnight, if we needed to, because he lives much closer to the hospital than we do. I told Jinora what he had said and she looked almost hopeful.