Day 41-69: Ûl

For the following weeks Ûl hunted.
In the plains she hunt the numerous fast fleeing rabbits, the beavers that hid in the bushes around the river were made short work off, the armadillo with their heavy carapace were more difficult. As lazily walked at the forest edge Ûl observed them. She decided to attack them by firing at their head when they opened their mouth to eat herbs and grass.
In the forest she tracked the deers and ram, squirels and skakes were hunted down and birds and ravens were silenced forever.
At night the wolves would come out of the forest, the owl and bats would awake and she would decimate them one at a time.

Each time she killed a prey she would take the time to skin, pluck and harvest their meat. She would then sell the meat to restaurants, food stands and as a last resort butchers and the hides and feathers to a tanner and an accessory shop that sold fashion hats often ornamented by feathers. What she didn't sell she would keep to eat or craft arrows with.

Twice she had to stop by the forge to smelt the broken arrow heads and forge new ones.
As she did so the time needed to craft arrow heads and full arrows shortened which lengthened the time spent hunting.

By the end of the sixty ninth day of the game Ûl had become part of the forest, no animal could smell, hear, see or sense her in any way, her arrows were swift and deadly and she brought a steady stream of game back to the village.

It was no surprise then when a man wearing a green cardigan and hood and armed with a bow and hunting knife approached her.

"Greetings, i am Veril, a hunter of Last City."
"Greetings Veril, i am Ûl, simple villager. Bur i have a feeling you already know that."
"True. I am here with a proposition."
"Oh?"
"You have all the making of a hunter. If you become my apprentice i shall teach you the trade."
"What do you mean?"
"Hunters have three weapons: their ability to be one with their environment, their bow and their wits. You have the bow and the forest on your side but not the mind."
"And you can teach me that?"
"Yes."
"What's in it for me?"
"You will become a full fledged hunter no longer in need of an intermediary, the city will provide you with a place to work and live too."
"What about you?"
"I get 30% of your revenue until you pass and your total obedience."
"Hum.... deal."

Both of them shacked hand and a window appeared before Ûl.

[Apprenticeship Contract with Veril the Hunter has been established.
Until its completion 30% of your hunting benefits goes to Veril.
Until its completion you will obey Veril's instructions without complaints
Difficulty: Class Event
Reward: Hunter Class]