T. Inumaki - Headcanons

-He is an amazing kisser. For some reason in my head the fact that he can't speak a lot means that he compensates with other mouth things. He can probably use his tongue really well... Take that how you will.

-Gets jealous really easy. He's very insecure that he can't give you what you want so he gets nervous when you're with other people closely.

-Loves playing games but rages. He'll be playing mario kart one second and the next he'll be lying on the floor flailing around.

-Can't sleep without being in your arms (or vise versa). Call him clingy but you comfort him the way no one else does.

-He is so clumsy. He may be graceful in battle but you make him stumble around like it's nobody's business. He gets super flustered about it too.

-Randomly, he tries to mutter other words like "okay" "yes" "please" but is scared to get too confident about it.
You guys spend a lot of time together practicing words like that, the only reason he does it with you is because he is sure he wont hurt you.

-You guys would get a kitten together. You two would be the damn best at raising it. (Now I'm imagining him cuddling a cat wow.)

-He loves taking pictures with you because he feels like he needs to make more memories with you since you can't make verbal ones. They're super silly pictures too (ones where you're both sticking your tongues out are his favorites).

-Your dates are either super fun or chill. He likes carnivals but also just going to Target and messing around for hours. You guys once played hide and seek and you couldn't find him for an hour because he was behind all the toilet paper.
"Hello if Toge can hear this, the game is over you little shit, I'm about to file a missing person report."

-This man loves to hum. His voice is very smooth and soft (you secretly wish you could hear him sing one day).

-He can always tell when you're sad, and will try to cheer you up by getting your attention then pulling down his mask to smile at you.

-Loves playing with your hands so he likes when you wear rings. (Just another reason to marry him-)

-Cooking with him is so comforting because you guys move flawlessly around eachother even without words.

-Obsessed with your neck. Just everything to do with it.

-He's great at teasing, even with limited vocabulary he manages to know how to make you flustered or not mad at him if you ever are.

-He has snacks on him all the time, and will share them at the drop of a hat. He figures out which are your favorites and brings them around with him too.

-Texts like a LEGEND. He knows how to use all the emojis and slang. Conversations with him over text are the best things on the planet for you.

-He loves doing karaoke strictly because he can annoy everyone by just saying ingredients to the tune of different songs.