S P A N K M E

mature audience

mature audience

My words made him lose control, something flickered in his eyes. He grabbed on to my waist lifting my body up forcing me to wrap my legs around his torso.

His lips slammed on mine causing me to moan loudly against his lips, his hand held on tight to the back of my neck. He slowly laid me down against my bed with him on top of me, his hands rubbed my thighs as his lips trailed down to my pussy. I was a moaning mess and he hasn't even done anything yet, he hooked his fingers on my panties and slowly pulled them off.

He latched his mouth on my clit, my head flew back as my eyes rolled back. My fingers gripped on to my sheets as he licked between my slits, he grabbed my legs and forced them on his shoulders. He rubbed his face in all my juices while his tongue licked me up and down.

"Tell me how badly you want it." His voice trembled against my skin.

He inserted his long finger inside of me while thrusting his tongue. My toes curled and my back completely arched on his command.

"Hard, I want it hard." I moaned.

He pulled back leaving me unfinished, I angrily tried pulling him back down but he pushed me down giving me a warning glare not to move. He stood up and unbuckled his jeans, he reached for something under my bed. He pulled out some weird looking device, it had two holes in which I'm assuming were for ankles. My innocent eyes trailed down the device curiously, he climbed back on me with that thing in his hand.

He leaned down and peck my lip, I grabbed him from behind his neck deepening the kiss wanting more from him.

"Stay still or no orgasm." He was so serious right now, his eyes were darkened and his lips were moist.

I nodded, he kissed my neck and trailed the kisses down my breast to my stomach till he got to my thighs.

"Don't make any noise until I tell you that you can." He demanded, I knew to follow his instructions.

He strapped the thing to my ankles, I felt the pleasure when he tighten it. He glanced up at me but I was to busy looking at what ever he was doing to me, he quickly spun me around. I caught myself on my hands and knees, my breathing became heavier. I tried wiggling around but I noticed that every time I moved, it opened my legs wider.

He grabbed ahold of my throat not to tight where it would hurt me, he lifted my body against his so my back would touch his chest. This is the closest my skin has ever came in contact with his chest. He bit my earlobe, my hand grabbed on to his wrist.

He used his other hand to spit in to and lathered his dick before entering me. My head banged against his shoulder, I dug my nails in his wrist. He pulled out just to slam back inside of me, my stomach tighten in a huge knot. My mouth fell open as the bars separated giving him more space to thrust inside of me.

"Please." I begged

His other hand held down my hips preventing me from bucking them.

"Shut the fuck up, slut." He says.

For some reason his words turned me on even more, my body shivered hard against his. He lifted my chin giving him more access to my neck, he slowly licked my neck. My body was purring at this simple act, he suddenly bit down on my neck. My eyes rolled back as my other hand crawled on top of his head to grab a handful of his hair. A loud moan ripped through me, my body shook from a pure high.

My body was tossed on the bed giving me a little bounce, he unbuckled the leg spreader and threw it on the floor. He brought his shirt up and over his head, he leaned down against me claiming my lips.

"Spank me." I whispered against his lips, he pulled back a little clearly confused. A smirk pulled against his lips, he brought his hand to his lips, kissing the palm of his hand.

"What I'm I going to do with you, little vixen."

I hope the answer is fuck me to oblivion.

His hand came down on my ass cheek, my body buckled against his tatted chest. My mouth parted softly as a moan escapes pass my lips. He rubbed his hand over the redness trying to give it comfort, then he slapped my ass again and repeated the same steps.

That was enough to throw me overboard, I flipped us over with me landing on top of his dick. He seemed surprise by my actions, I kissed his lips as my back arches. I slowly started to ride his dick, his hands held my hips helping me sway against his dick. My hands crawled up to my breast squeezing them tight as my hips aggressively move against his.

He bit his lips while his eyes rolled back, the sight itself almost made me burst.

My body was shaking as I gasped, he thrust his dick one more time inside of me before we both came. I fell limped against him, his breathing was heavy and his body was sweaty. My legs felt numb and my body was red and sweaty as well.

He lifted up my chin to his level, he slowly kissed me, I kissed him back just as slowly.

"What are you doing to me?" It was meant to be a question but it sounded more like he was talking to himself.

Teaching you how to care, I thought.

I lazily smiled at him, he draped his arm across my shoulders behind my neck. He leaned down to kiss my head, my eyes were getting droopy from the lack of sleep.

"Go to sleep, Genevieve. I won't leave." He whispers in my ear, it was like he knew exactly what I was thinking.

I listened and was fast asleep in his arms, in the reapers arms.

••
Instagram: @ sexsationel
Twitter: @ sexsationella